Missing?

Sheba

Just wondering where is PICARD?
Have not seen him in a long time now. It's been 2-3 months I guess..

Sheba....:confused:

Picard must have won

He must have won cause once I caught him browsing and I left him a msg but no answer.
Some ppl want to be discreet I guess :D
But life goes on. Just get those 6 numbers if you can. I am trying too.

Cheers

Picard was Here

Sheba,

I caught him again around 6:45 ET browsing S7 so he had his sights on another Jackpot :lol:
He doesn't post so my guess is he doesn't wanna waste time.
Well if he won then it's really good for him. Hopefully one of us can join that rank IF IT'S TRUE :agree2:

Maggie,

I have a strong feeling it was Quickpick that did it for PICARD.
One other theory is that he might be mad at somebody here and just preferred to stay out .

ComboManiac said:
Maggie,

I have a strong feeling it was Quickpick that did it for PICARD.
One other theory is that he might be mad at somebody here and just preferred to stay out .
I won't speculate on a possible win...everything is possible and I surely would like it if Picard have won...but He might be just too busy and I have noticed that from time to time he takes a break from the board and after a while he pops-in....I'm sure that we will hear from him soon....But another one that might have won big time is Peter....We don't see him around anymore :confused: ...I saw him hit so many times stuff like 4 out of 8 or 4 out of 9 and so on that I wouldn't be surprized at all if he had win big ....Peter and Picard are both 2 awesome players that could hit big anytime! I miss you guys!

Sidebar