I wonder how two people from "down under", namely you and Luke Hronsky aka
"Lukey963" can be so alike.

You both have identical simplistic ideas on how the Lottonet Program should
work, that is, it should simply predict the winning numbers for you, or it
is "crap". Well, let me tell you, nothing in this world can predict the
winning numbers with any accuracy. All predictions are by default just
"mathematical and statistical speculation formulas based on past winning
draws. And with Lottonet Integra Predictors, you get the only chance to
actually check the viability of predictions with "Future Draw Evaluations".
It is the "Evaluation" which gives you a clue if the prediction is worth
playing or not (and even than it is a speculation). And the Program you are
so enthusiastic about, the "Expert Lotto" is as full of crap as you are.

Be as it may, you have not only blindly relied on the Multiscan or
Sequential scan predictions (without evaluating the predictions before hand)
your very method of playing is a total disaster.

Why? Because you play anything and everything every week, using the lowest
Minimum Win Guarantees. This is a classic disaster trap scenario most lotto
users fall in to it. But you (and your comrade Luke) simply blame it on our
Program.

First and foremost, when you decide on the System size and select the
numbers for it (be it via Future Prediction Evaluator, Statistics or your
own selection) you should play that same system for minimum 7 to 9 draws
before attempting to change the system numbers.

Secondly, do not play more than one game per week. If you feel you can spend
more money, increase the system size or upgrade minimum winning guarantee on
the system you are playing. Why? Because every consecutive draw has
increased odds of matching the system numbers with the winning numbers.

The power of winning is always in the size of the system you are playing
with and the profit ratio is always dependant on the chosen minimum winning
guarantee. Once those two crucial points will start making some sense to you
I am sure your winning percentage will dramatically increase. But of course,
you know better, don't you?

Mike Leitinger,
Customer Support,
Statelotto.com

mrfirkin

Hey Mike,

You and your dropkick buddies at Dietner are gonna rue the day you sold your crap to me, cause I am the arsehole from hell. I am gonna hound you till the truth is known by all.

Kindest regards,

Paul. :)

mrfirkin

Oh, and how the hell do you know how I have used the program? or what I bet on, systems etc???

Also, I have followed your instructions to the letter with no wins.

What a load of s h i t

lukey963

Paul,

I don't want to cause any more trouble, so i'll stay out of this one. I want to give it another chance, seeing as though there apparently is alot I don't know about the program. Last night I got a few emails from Mike and he says that they are putting out a tutorial on the grounds of using the program. This may increase chances of winning. We will know soon enough.

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

No worries Luke,

I appreciate your position. Sorry for dragging you into all this.

I wish they would help me out if this is the case.

Just that I get a bit p'd off when I feel I have been scammed and then to recieve rude emails was the last straw.

Cheers

Paul.

lukey963

Paul,

If anyone should be saying sorry its me because I was the one mainly responsible for getting them stirred up. I was always going to their site and basically "annoying them" with constant complaints about why I wasn't winning etc.
Also in one of the posts you say this: "Oh, and how the hell do you know how I have used the program? or what I bet on, systems etc???"... well in actual fact that email was meant for me. I actually told them what systems I was playing and how many games I was playing. I guess they thought they would kill 2 birds with 1 stone by sending copycat emails (with names reversed).
We must have given Australia a bad reputation now :lol3: When people see our posts they will probably think "why cant these 2 aussies work out this program"
I'm just interested to know, did you use the same numbers for 7-9 weeks? Or was it just me...who tends to have a habit of missing important things.

Keep me posted,
Kind regards,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

I tried to follow the instructions as closely as possible, but I have never been close to any wins at all.

Mike from Dietner offered to re-instate my membership if I retracted my negative comments. Bit late for me anyway as I chucked the software in the bin last week out of disgust and frustration.

I don't like coming over as a a'hole, but I am sick and tired of being ripped off. $150.00 was a fair bit to fork out on software that dissapoints.

Perhaps with better documentation and tutorials it may start to improve the bank balance/wins?

Hope you do better with it in the future.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS,

Ooops! Were we supposed to use the same no's for 7-9 weeks?? I missed that bit too. I can't recall seeing it in the doc file anywhere?

lukey963

Paul

I totally understand your frustration. Too bad we didn't know more about the program, maybe they could send you another copy in addition to EVERYTHING that you need to know that will generate some wins. Although I doubt they would be that enthusiastic, seeing as though we have given them a bad reputation. I played a system 25 powerball last night (spent 15 bucks), I didnt win, but now we experiment. Instead of setting up some more numbers I have to use these ones again. Fingers crossed. Jackpot is now $15 million. WOOOO geez I could sure go for some of that sweet action. Ill keep you posted on how I go.

Hope you pick up some wins with Expert Lotto, if your still using it. Good luck.
Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

If its any consolation, I too played a wheeling system in powerball last night using Lottopro. Absolutely zilch! I don't think it picked more than one number in 40 odd games. I will keep trying the same set of 17 numbers though as per Lottonet for a few weeks and see what happens.

Thing I do like about Lottopro is the ticket print function. It is spot on with printing the betslips. Mostly I enter the numbers in by hand (I am an online Tatts member) and it is a real pain entering over 40 games by hand online. Now I am just gonna fill out the tickets and put them on at the newsagents each week. heaps quicker. :)

Given up on Expert Lotto as its just too complicated. If I cant get my head around Lottonet, what chance have I got with Expert Lotto! ha ha!

Paul

PS, yeh 15 million! that would be nice. I recall a few months ago, a guy down at Frankston won $30mil on powerball?? awesome win eh?

good luck for next week.

lukey963

Paul,

I used to buy my lotto tickets online via Ozlotteries.com but then i figured out I saved money by just doing it the normal way at the newsagent. For instance, I spent $15 for the system 25 on powerball last night, but if I would have done it online it probably would have been $20. I know Mike said in the email that you shouldn't play every lotto game possible, but im too much of a gambler :agree: (I know, I need professional help), so i'm going to do a system for Saturday lotto. Will let you know how I go.

Regards,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

I am a member of the tattslotto site and they charge the same commision as the newsagents. (at least I think they do)??? I may be wrong. It was just for convenience more than anything. Just log on and place your bets.

But now I am playing over 40 games in one hit, it is too hard on the writers cramp to enter them all by mouse clicks, so I will just print out and re-use the same bet slips at the local newsagents. I might try the same no's for 7-9 weeks as suggested by Lottonet.

I am a bit of a all round punter too, and have even bought horse racing software (that does perform quite well might I add, in a smaller way of course). Them GG's are a bit of fun occasionally :)

I'm on for tommorow night too. I regularly play; Tue 7's, PowerBall & Sat Tatts. If I have a bit to spare, I will have a go on Wed tatts too, but not that often.

I'm gonna try another system 17 for tatts tommorow using LottoPro again.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Paul.

Sidebar