methods and patterns in ontario daily keno

Hello, so what methods and patterns has anyone on here have found in helping to select daily keno numbers.

i see some patterns and behaviours.

jimmy

blitzed

hiya jimmy, watchin probabilities for any lottery game can help.

I try to avoid too much focus on hot & cold numbers...as they are closer to the fringe of probability...instead I look at the number field which comprises about 60-75% of probability at various intervals.

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

approx 3 -5 numbers from the previous draw come out again. then some numbers beside each other come out. eg. 52 comes out then next draw 51 and 52 comes out. or if 17 comes out , then next draw 16 and 18 come out. then i look at pairs in the tens group. eg all the 20's or all the 30's . i never pick 70 , too unpredictable as is 1 .. so if you rule out all the numbers from the last 3 draws and pick 6 from the pool thats left. thats a good start . then bring it 2-3 from the previous night, and sometimes a number will come out twice in a row. lots of fun playing keno.

gmac78

Hi JImmy,

Your strategy is part of what I incorporate as about 40% of what I do to distill numbers down- although I dont go 3 draws back (2 at most).

Good luck with tonights draw. Just for fun, Ive included 1 and 70 in my pick for July 17.

01,04,09,14,23,34,46,51,57,70 :)

roger.www

Keno - some observations

Lottery is a game of chance. With that in mind the following are my observations on the game of Keno.

1-Importance of adjacent numbers:

By this I mean 1-2-3 or 1-11-21 or 10-20-30 or 8-18-48 or 69-70

Since on average 6-12 balls drawn are adjacent it is mandatory to include adjacent numbers in your game. In my humble opinion it is virtually impossible or very difficult to win the higher games 7 -spot and above ..without including some adjacent numbers.

How I pick adjacent numbers
On average an adjacent pair will appear every 14 draws. I generally pick the more recently
played adjacent pairs. I usually skip those that have not played in 14 draws or more.

2-Delta Lottery Theory

Search for this on Google. Study delta patterns for your Keno game.
What's a delta? The delta is the difference between a number and the previous number.

3- Artificial Intelligence Software
Study the patterns revealed by AI, you may be able to see patterns that are not obvious to the naked eye.

4. Software that I use
Most of my Keno winnings : numerous 7/7 and 2 winnings 8/8
were achieved using Lottery Workbench and MLQP.

There is also a spreadsheet program on the Web ( search for KenoWheelpro)
it has great potential. In fact I won 7/7 recently using it. However, it generates a lot of lines-
not for for the budget conscious.

5-Serotic Wheels
These are cheaper and can be very effective. First generate some numbers using Lottery Workbench
use the output to create combinations using the Serotic method. I have had some luck with Serotic wheels
- a few 7/7

Footnote: I generally don't play 9 -spot and above. I prefer to win some money sooner rather than later..LOL

Good luck all!

blitzed

roger.www said:
Lottery is a game of chance. With that in mind the following are my observations on the game of Keno.

hiya roger, nice little keno article boiled down to 45cal bulletpoints:agree:

also good pointing out again the trailing digits method, instead of exclusively grouping numbers sequentially by decades.

keep on truckin all over those keno draws!
blitzed:beer:

Sidebar