May 30 Discussion

Maggie

Maybe now we'll hear from Randal since the jackpot didn't go. He is legal now, turned 19 on Monday.:lol:

gsobier

Happy Birthday Randal!

Maggie:

I don't play Super 7 or post here very often but I see the Birthday for Randal. A big Happy :birthday: Birthday to you last week Randal!

Regards,
George:)

Maggie said:
Maybe now we'll hear from Randal since the jackpot didn't go. He is legal now, turned 19 on Monday.:lol:

mon

SORRY TO SAY BUT THESE ARE RANDALS WORDS NOT MINE

It's not fixed, it's just retarded. I'm not playing until the jackpot gets up to $12.5M.

SO I DONT THINK WE WILL HEAR FROM HIM YET :D :D

mon

Ok LETS GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS DISCUSSION . WE ARE AT 7.5 MILLION AND I AM TIERED OF FREE TKTS I WANT SOMETHING MORE
:uzi:

COLD NUMBERS

LAST TEN DRAWS HOT NUMBERS

TOPS NUMBER TO SHOW AFTER 12 STARTS THE DRAW

TOP NUMBERS THAT COME UP AFTER 42 SHOWS

ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS ???????? :)

gsobier

Mon:

I have an idea... ...I ran a report last week on the 6/49 which opened my eyes wide open more than expected. The report told me about the composition of a winning ticket. The majority of the time there were only a few HOT numbers and only 1 COLD for 6/49 (mind you, the definition of HOT and COLD needs to be consistant, I created a Warm and Cool status also for my usage). For Super 7, this could be a bit different and would give you an edge to know the most comon arrangements. In other words, it is not realistic to play 7 hot numbers. It would most likely give you small prizes and nothing more.

Would you like me to run that same report for Super 7 and post the results for you guys? If you have already done your own work to look at this in mroe detail then I won't bother. Its up to you.

Regards,
mon said:
Ok LETS GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS DISCUSSION . WE ARE AT 7.5 MILLION AND I AM TIERED OF FREE TKTS I WANT SOMETHING MORE
:uzi:

COLD NUMBERS

LAST TEN DRAWS HOT NUMBERS

TOPS NUMBER TO SHOW AFTER 12 STARTS THE DRAW

TOP NUMBERS THAT COME UP AFTER 42 SHOWS

ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS ???????? :)

gsobier

Re: gsobier

Mon and Sheba:

I'll have that report for you guys soon (a day or two) once I get other work completed.

Regards,
George

mon said:
THANK YOU GSOBIER

ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE US WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

:) :D :) :D :)

Randal

Maggie said:
18 is legal age too :p:
Thanks for noticing it was my birthday though.
gsobier said:
Maggie:

I don't play Super 7 or post here very often but I see the Birthday for Randal. A big Happy :birthday: Birthday to you last week Randal!

Regards,
Thank you George.

mon said:
SORRY TO SAY BUT THESE ARE RANDALS WORDS NOT MINE

It's not fixed, it's just retarded. I'm not playing until the jackpot gets up to $12.5M.

SO I DONT THINK WE WILL HEAR FROM HIM YET :D :D
Surprise surprised. I'm playing this draw, I had a feeling that this $7.5M won't get carried over so I cashed in my two free tickets I had left from other draws and I plan to win. NO ROOM FOR FAILURE here.....

I'm trying to take Rebeckah's "life is a self fulfilling prophecy" philosophy and put it into good use (see thread: http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1801 ).
So I'm gonna win it this time guys and gals!!! :)
*I'm saying this while I worry about money of course, haha*

Damn conflicting thoughts.

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
While I have a lot to sell.... :lol:
Are you selling salmon or QPs ? :p:

Hey Dennis, why not take a cue from the hot dog vendors and open up your own S7 QP stand ?! :D

Sidebar