May 3 Piks

gsobier

Re: Re: My Sets

dwoods99:

Not a problem. I understand. I hope posting will not put a jinx on things. The last 2 draws were really good.:) The 3 before that were not so great:(. Also, one of those had only 2 numbers in my 30 which made all the sets automatically skunked. I'll post at 20:30 Esatern Time. I already posted the 30 numbers I'm going to use in the discusion. Just a matter of the 6 per set to be revealed.

The biggest problem with the 30 numbers is when 3 or less of the winning numbers are in the 30 which happened once in the last 5 draws:( so far.

Regards,
George

dwoods99 said:
gsobier, I have to also re-iterate what was said by others on this list... posting your numbers picks after the draw cutoff time (or up to 30 minutes after), is pointless. You have not been around long enough to build credibility in this forum, and so you will continue to get comments about the validity of your postings. When everyone can see your picks before the draw, then your credibility will increase in the eyes of all in this forum.

This is nothing personal, simply a fact of life on the internet when you deal with people via email or posted comments, of which you can't see these people eye to eye. Judgements are made by validity and credibility of what an inidividual posts, how it is posted, the tone of the post, etc.

So by all means, show us your numbers and you will get peer praise on your valid accomplishments.
:wavey:

dwoods99

Re: Re: Re: My Sets

gsobier said:
dwoods99:
Not a problem. I understand. I hope posting will not put a jinx on things. The last 2 draws were really good.:) The 3 before that were not so great:(. ...snip...
That would be fine. If you don't want others to see the numbers before the draw, then post them within 45-60 minutes after the cutoff purchase time (in your area).

I don't think (many) people are expecting you to post your 100+ tickets that you are playing, just the 30 (or less) numbers that you are picking. If you have indicated this is the discussion thread, then simply post it in the picks thread.

Sidebar