May 28 Piks

Dennis Bassboss said:
Never underestimate the 43.....especially after the 15 folks.....And this one might be going sky high pals.... so yes for your 02-05-07-08 and 09 but I won't play any of them.... :no:
Actually you are going to assist to the rise of the 20s-30s range here....Watch them...Watch them closely....
:agree: :clown: :agree2:

:clown: :agree2:

Sheba I really hope that you cash in for some big$$$$$ 5+bonus out of 22 is not too bad... :agree: :agree2:
The sniper Charles is on top of things again here....Great sets...I see many hits in there! :agree: :agree2:
:clown: :agree2:

Sporster

I got 5

I got 5 no.s for the first time in my life Wow!
I had 44 instead of 45, I got 3no.s 6 times & got the last 525 on Encore, it's a good night.
:lol: :D :lol:

Re: I got 5

Sporster said:
I got 5 no.s for the first time in my life Wow!
I had 44 instead of 45, I got 3no.s 6 times & got the last 525 on Encore, it's a good night.
:lol: :D :lol:
Well...I won't congratulate you Sporster and be a good sport because I can't find your picks anywhere on the board...so Please Keep your win for yourself...and don't talk about it...When they are not posted on this board prior to the draw...It doesn't count! :no:

Sporster

Re: Re: I got 5

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well...I won't congratulate you Sporster and be a good sport because I can't find your picks anywhere on the board...so Please Keep your win for yourself...and don't talk about it...When they are not posted on this board prior to the draw...It doesn't count! :no:

Ok Dennis, noproblem I don't post all my numbers but next time I will post them, on may 24 I posted some of numbers that I play but I guess I will give more info next time!
It's only small win anyways & I sure you have won this before?

charles2

Congrats Sheba 5+B !!, winkel=3, snides = 3, dwooods= 4 + B, Lt=3, Dennis=3 & Myself = 6 numbers in the set good for 1 4 hit & 5 3's !!

the tides turning we gunna crack this thing people :agree:

charles2 said:
Congrats Sheba 5+B !!, winkel=3, snides = 3, dwooods= 4 + B, Lt=3, Dennis=3 & Myself = 6 numbers in the set good for 1 4 hit & 5 3's !!

the tides turning we gunna crack this thing people :agree:
One of us will crack that baby...no doubts! I'd like to add the 2 out of only 8 from Peter here...Very close to a nice hit! :clown: :agree2:
Now watch Beaker for the upcoming draws...This player is about to explode for another Beakermania!I can feel it strongly.... :dizzy: :agree:

rajeev28

Waiting for Sheba's reply. Guess ya waiting to know the share of 5 + B numbers. Amazingly 10 winners. 48 gran a share

Sidebar