May 24 BEST Bet

Sporster

Winning Something!

Wow , Ya I had
06-12-16-25-33-46
On a 42 No. Wheel & Hit 3no.s, 4 times
On another note last night I called 0 for pick 3 & tonight I called 7.
They came out as planed!:

gsobier

Re: Winning Something!

Sportster:

Congratulations! I hope you continue to have sucess. How many sets did you play if you don't mind me asking? I'll continue this in the Discussion thread if there is anything more further with your lotto playing.

Regards,
George:)

Sporster said:
Wow , Ya I had
06-12-16-25-33-46
On a 42 No. Wheel & Hit 3no.s, 4 times
On another note last night I called 0 for pick 3 & tonight I called 7.
They came out as planed!:

Sporster

Re: Re: Winning Something!

gsobier said:
Sportster:

Congratulations! I hope you continue to have sucess. How many sets did you play if you don't mind me asking? I'll continue this in the Discussion thread if there is anything more further with your lotto playing.

Regards,

Hi George, I only played 2 sets of 12 no.s on 2- 42 no.s wheel!
I also play 13 favorite number tickets & if the pot is 5mil or more I will play 2 more 42 no wheel.

charles2

gsobier said:
Sporster:

The unoffical results are
06 12 15 25 31 47 and 46.

Nice hit on the 12! Maggie called 46 which was the bonus number... ...I don't think 5 regular numbers were in a set though, looking at the picks thread:eek:.

Regards,

i Had 5+ B in my set but the numbers didn't line up :dang: , only hit 3 3 times !:eek: :bawl:

next time we gunna hit it good :agree2:

gsobier

Charles2:

Yes, I saw that, congratulations on your hits. You were closing in on at least breaking even. I played 25 sets and had a 4 number hit. I made several adjustments to my processing and selection of sets which I hope will preform well for me. Only time will tell. I'll discuss further in the Discussion thread more if you like.

Regards,

charles2 said:
i Had 5+ B in my set but the numbers didn't line up :dang: , only hit 3 3 times !:eek: :bawl:

next time we gunna hit it good :agree2:

Sidebar