May 21 Piks

Maggie said:
Congrats to all of last nights winners:

Beaker 3+B
Geenie, Florie, NumbrsDude all with 3

:clap: :clap:
Yes congratulations too all.....While I had a real poor performance this time only got 2 out of 8....and many more one off....:hair: I was not near a big hit at all with my very few.....If only I had played that 3-7 :rolleyes: and if only I had played that open pair 37-38 like my hints from last draw :rolleyes: And if only I had posted more numbers..... only one more....I might have hit something here.....But as it is I'm not hitting anything here...

gsobier

Dennis:

The same here... ...hang in there, things will change. Looking forward to some repeaters:agree:.

Congratulations too all who had some hits:agree2:!

Regards.
George:)

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes congratulations too all.....While I had a real poor performance this time only got 2 out of 8....and many more one off....:hair: I was not near a big hit at all with my very few.....If only I had played that 3-7 :rolleyes: and if only I had played that open pair 37-38 like my hints from last draw :rolleyes: And if only I had posted more numbers..... only one more....I might have hit something here.....But as it is I'm not hitting anything here...

Sidebar