May 21 BEST Bet

gsobier

We were real close last time for many numbers... ...lets see some more.

Please post only one or two numbers (no discussion here).

If you feel strongly about a number, you can second it if you like. Its your chance to show what your best can do.

Congratulations to all who won!:)

Last edited:

Sheba

Hey Gsobier....I like your idea of Best Bets...
Here are my two....10 - 43

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™ Hope these are Licky!

gsobier said:
We were real close last time for many numbers... ...lets see some more.

Please post only one or two numbers (no discussion here).

If you feel strongly about a number, you can second it if you like. Its your chance to show what your best can do.

Congratulations to all who won!:)
It is absurb to second another number....Just post two that's it...This is about best bets I don't want to see a bundle from every player:dang: ... I don't need that to get 2/2 like I did so many times...If I see more than two from only one player here I won't put my hints under that thread anymore...My hints are going to be seen only with my picks...

peter

Re: Re: May 21 BEST Bet

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is absurb to second another number....Just post two that's it...This is about best bets I don't want to see a bundle from every player:dang: ... I don't need that to get 2/2 like I did so many times...If I see more than two from only one player here I won't put my hints under that thread anymore...My hints are going to be seen only with my picks...
I'd like to see only one number posted, with so many posts, there are too many numbers floating around out there.

Beaker

A few people had one.:agree2:

Looks like Maggie has the real hot ones - nice call Maggie :agree:

BY the way I took that 10 instead of something else :eek:

gsobier

Beaker:

Look at Mon's picks... ...she was off by one AGAIN for both, can't get any closer than that!

Maggie and Sheba had the 10, nice call you guys:agree:!

Nick and Geenie had a hit too, nice:agree2:.

Repeaters are whats really missing. It could change soon:eek:. It might be a few more draws.

Is the jackpot going to grow or are we back to $2M:bawl:?

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
A few people had one.:agree2:

Looks like Maggie has the real hot ones - nice call Maggie :agree:

BY the way I took that 10 instead of something else :eek:

Sidebar