Master Lottery Software

Maximus

I wonder if there is any update on the last book that Moses wrote, before his passing. And that his daughter Yasmin wanted to share with the community. I wonder if it had been shared somewhere? Or made it available in any other way? From what I can read, Frank was in contact with Yasmine regarding this. So I would love to know more about it.
Thank you

Frank

Well it’s now almost a year to the day since I contacted Yasmin and she appeared interested and cooperative in making his book available. She was looking to making a paper version of the work which I suggested would be better shared if it were digitised. In the last conversation I had with Yasmin she was looking into this.
It is possible she has had second thoughts or hit difficulties she couldn’t solve and I never heard from her again. I have been reluctant to chase her, I feel uncomfortable doing so if she does not wish to pursue it.

Maximus

Hi, Frank. Thank you for your detailed answer. It is understandable that no one of us wanted to chase Yasmin
or put her in an uncomfortable position. However, chasing is chasing, but a gentle one time reminder would be just an act of sympathy. Can we try to contact her just once and let her know that if she need any help with her father's book, there are plenty of people who is willing and able to help. You are absolutely right, if his book would be in a digital format, it would be much easier to promote and distribute. And I am, for one, would love to pay for that book. And again, if she needs any help, I personally would love to help her, in any way.
Because, you are absolutely right, she might had second thoughts, and at the same time, hit some difficulties that she couldn't solve. But at the same time, she might simply never get to it, or simply forgot it. And in this case, one time reminder, and offer of solving the difficulties wouldn't hurt anyone. Moses was part of that community, and to some point, it would be beneficial to his family, that he is still remembered, and his work is important to us.
Thank you

bloubul

Maximus.

I have pondered over your post for a while, we know that his daughter do visit this BB from time to time, sometimes she uses his login so she has read the post. Thus I feel that we must not pressure her to reveal his book if she doesn't want to. Perhaps she regard it as "SPECIAL" to her and that's why she has not make it available.

We cannot always have everything we want.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

Maximus you sound like the right person for the job. A staunch supporter of Moses ideas who is prepared to help Yasmin with any difficulties. If you have read the latter stages of this thread you will know why I am not the right person for the job. I just happenned to know a friend who knew his address, but I am not a follower. I am many things, but I am not a hypocrite. Anyone who knew Moses email address can contact her provided she is still monitoring his address. I can provide it to anyone who finds my address on my defunct lotterygen site banner.
Good luck to any voluntier.

Maximus

Bloubul. You are absolutely correct. "We must not to pressure" Yasmin to do anything. And it wasn't the point of my post. I was just kind of asking your guys opinion, on can we do something about it. And a main point was, would it be appropriate to offer her some help, if she needs it. if she "hit some difficulties that she couldn't solve".
Because, at this point, we know nothing of what is happening with her. She indicated that she want to share it, and then nothing. Again, she might had some second thought about it. And that is Ok too.

bloubul

Maximus

I'm also interested in the book because I want to see if he had revealed any method
of how to use his databases, as I have it all. But as I have said we must not pressure her. Do you have his databases............ and have you succeed in using it at a profit.????.

BlouBul :cool:

Sidebar