Markov Chains

Frank

On the exclusive link I gave only to you Bloubul, not to be passed on, fourteen downloads were made. I pointed out that the link would be deleted when a download had been made. Perhaps you can explain why fourteen downloads were made on a link that only you knew?

bloubul

Frank

I repeat that I do not know who the persons are how that they knew about the link. I was at work till 8pm. Therefor I ask those who was involved in it to come to the for and explain how and why they did it.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

Does someone else have access to your e-mails ? Thats the only way anyone else could know what the link was and use it. It wasn't posted on here.

bloubul

Frank

There is no one that have access to my PC let alone my emails as I'm not married and stay alone, when I'm on the Internet its on and of. I don't stay very long on the Internet. When I'm at work my PC is switched off.

bloubul

Will those who has hacked either my PC or Franks please reveal yourself's as this board is no place for hackers, we are better off without your kind. What you have done is a dis-crease and unethical. The link was private and it to no concern to any one else.

Please reveal yourself's with the same speed as you have downloaded the link.

bloubul

Hi Frank

Once again I thank you for this magnificent peace of work. I’m still playing around with it but there are great potential in it. It will be a bit on the costly side but I can manage.

Thank You

Frank

Its all the better if you've worked through the stages of creating it and learned a bit about Excel along the way. Enjoy !

bloubul

Frank

I did not a banded the project. Its only the part with the control buttons that gets me down. I have almost redone the whole sheets in excel 2010. If you will just describe the part on the control buttons again and how to link. I cannot find it on your descriptions.

Frank

Well, if you remember, the idea was that you first do this tutorial and watch the video.

http://blog.contextures.com/archives/2010/03/24/select-answers-with-excel-option-buttons/

This covers how to create two buttons and link them to a cell. You are only interested in the part that changes a cell value either 1 or 2, not in any formulas added later. I can't explain it better than that.

The only difference in this project is that you are linking three buttons (same method) to a different cell. When it works the cell value will change 1,2,3 as you select the 3 different options. The macro looks at the values and gives output accordingly.

bloubul

Frank

Well I did complete the project in excel 2010 I also had two runs at our lotto on paper... 1st time 5/6 2nd time 4/6..... How much trouble will it be to change to a 5/45 game... Thank you again...

Frank

About four hours work for me. Plus about four hours work for me to tell you how to do it. Possibly a lot longer for you to follow them and get it working. Do you have a link to a CSV file of "your lotto" results history that I could try?

HalfBee

bloubul said:
I'm sending it via email

Isn't there an official link for download?
Am kind of interested in such a file for testing purposes.
Building generic routines for variety of lottery types takes much testing.

HalfBee
:dog:

Frank

Sorry, no there is not. If care to read the first page of this thread you will see why. The official way to get it is to create your own. You'll enjoy testing it all the more when you've done it yourself.

HalfBee

Sorry Frank...
Not asking about the spreadsheet... just the history numbers cvs or such.
Was asking about an official lottery site that has past history for 5/45 game.

The 5/45 is just different than the 5/39 I track locally and always looking for
history files to put into testing.

Frank

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Halfbee. You do make a good point though, I searched for quite a while to try and find downloadable 5/45 results without success.

Bloubul, Thanks for sending me the CSV files, I am assessing now.

Frank

Bloubul, I have sent you everything you require to make it work for your lottery. Please let me know if you get it working.

bloubul

To All

I'm I the only one on this project......... Yes I have some good results with Markov... Where are your results... Those of you who have downloaded illegally.........

Thank you again Frank

Sidebar