March 7 Piks

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that any set posted tonite on the board have done better than the Dancing one... :dance1: only problem is that I never play that :clown: :dance1: set for Super 7... :confused:
Special mention to Florie for catching that consecutive and Geenie for the Hint on target and also to Beaker and Brad and Combo and Winhunter for getting some of them...I don't want to forget anybody Charles...Nice bunch of numbers:agree2: And all the other folks too....Sheba :dog: ®™ the 25-26 is next on line!!! :clown:

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: WINHunter says:

Brad said:
1, 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 21, 29, 30, 35, 38, 39, 42, 45

Courtesy of AI generated stack with 4 Groups and 7 Processors :eek: ...

This AI thingy has gone loopy :dizzy:

I have one 5 groups and 6 processors. No way I would think to put the combo she spit out together :no: every selector, every processor different :eek:

Brad

No way I would think to put the combo she spit out together every selector, every processor different
Same here Beaker, some AI stacks are really 'wild' looking ... I also find that many get 'duplicated', keep showing up repeatedly.

I selected mine however cuz it had the best back test results of all I tried to that point, from ones with a relativelly low pick count ...

Sidebar