March 5 Discussion - Part 2

Beaker

Sorry everyone, we got off topic on the other one. :agree:

Let's continue the numbers discussion here and the delta stuff on the other one.

I am just finishing some WinHunter runs for the first position. I will post when done.

Some preliminary results:

3-4-5-8-15

Beaker

One other thingy I wanted to point out about the 3peat 5

We haven't had a 3peat for 24 draws :eek: - the 1 hit 1968-1970

Now that number 24 is way, way on the end of the tail of the distribution of the 3peats. So, it might be a good strategy to play these for the next few draws as DN's as they become available. :agree:

As I said, I will be playing that 5

Beaker said:

Now that number 24 is way, way on the end of the tail of the distribution of the 3peats. So, it might be a good strategy to play these for the next few draws as DN's as they become available. :agree:

Good point Beaker we know that one of these is going to threepeat soon! :agree2: :agree:

peter

Beaker said:

Beaker, you took the words right out of my mouth 5 will threepeat:agree2:

peter

For those of you that have been plucking down your loonies on the 31, don't despair, this next draw is the one.
Best pair is 31,32
three even numbers again
sum total no higher than 170
the 5 to repeat.

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, you took the words right out of my mouth 5 will threepeat:agree2:
This should be DN buddy :agree2: - got to consider it.

Now, I see you like that 3 as one of your "numbers to watch"

This is interesting:

3-5-7 or 3-5-8 or 3-5-9 :dance1:

peter

Beaker check out my thread on 5 draws before 2000.
My consecutives chart tells me that 31,32 has appeared 10 times in draws that end in the last digit of 5.

Beaker

Beaker said:
Sorry everyone, we got off topic on the other one. :agree:

Let's continue the numbers discussion here and the delta stuff on the other one.

I am just finishing some WinHunter runs for the first position. I will post when done.

Some preliminary results:

3-4-5-8-15

OK, this list is the final one and is for the first position only

This WinHunter stack predicted 705/1994=35.4% successful hits out of an average of 6 numbers.

What does that mean. Well, there is a good chance the first number is NOT in that list, so don't play too many of them for the first position. No guarantees, just food for thought.

:notme:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Watch that 17....and that 07.... :agree:
Yes, and as I always say when 17 hits 23 is not far away

I like that 7 :agree: I'm thinking 5-7-9 :eek:

The number that :worry: me is that damn 1 - could spoil here :wow:

Do not forget one little detail here we have 2 open pairs that is including LDs of 08...
18-19 and
48-49
So watch out for LDs of 08 as well and you might find your next consecutive like 17-18 or 47-48...Think about that folks!!! Because I will bring up that post in the forefront tomorrow night!
:agree: :clown: :eek2: :eek3: :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Do not forget one little detail here we have 2 open pairs that is including LDs of 08...
18-19 and
48-49
So watch out for LDs of 08 as well and you might find your next consecutive like 17-18 or 47-48...Think about that folks!!! Because I will bring up that post in the forefront tomorrow night!
Got it Buddy! :dance1:

Going with 18-38-49

THere will be action in all of those areas 17-18-19/47-48-49

Have to take a chance:dizzy: :dizzy:

WOW

WOW ...:eek: :eek:

I TURNED MY HEAD FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES...AND THE FORUM IS SUDDENLY ON :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: !!!!!!!

I'LL BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT HOUR OR SO...BUT CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK FOR ALL THE NEW READS!!!!!!!

GillesD NICE TO SEE YOUR INPUT ON THE BOARD... APPRECIATED IT BUDDY!!!! :dance1: :yes:

Dennis Bassboss said:
18-19 and
48-49

MARCH AND APRIL FAVORITES....GOT TO PLAY THEM!!!!

LDs 08 :look: :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
You bet it is just look at these open pairs and do not forget this one 43-44 from a while ago! :agree: :agree2: :clown:
This one I hope stays quiet :worry: - the one I like is 44 :agree: but I'm not playing it :no:

Sidebar