March 21 Piks

Godload

I would bet there are no winners with this one. The probability of someone getting these numbers I think would be very low. Even on quickpiks I have never seen a 3 consecutive number and a 2 consecutive number draw in the same line, and also add in the factor that these numbers are pretty low.

My bet would be no one wins this draw and its a higher jackpot.

mon

Godload said:
When numbers like this come out kinda makes ya suspicious.

6,7,8,13,19,20,24 14

A draw with 3 consecutive numbers is rare enuff but one with 3 consecutive numbers and two consecutive numbers makes ya wonder if they are not just trying to put the jackpot to such a large amount that it will get media attention and cause a buying spree with most Canadians.
Hm.... wonder if we are paying for the gun registry with this jackpot ? Or the bill for sending 1000 troops to Afghanistan. Makes ya wonder if they are milking us with our own greed hehe.

BTW first post, hi all =)

kind of makes you wonder eh ??:erm:

SURE IT'S FIXED

no doubt about that...but the good news is there are 6/7+ winners plus of course 6/7's and on and on..
Surely they know how to maximize their money...

mon

SO IF WE THINK ITS FIXED WHY DO WE GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF PLAYING??? JUST ON THE OF CHANCE WE WIN 6/7+
??? :(

dwoods99

Re: Re: Beaker's winners for March 21st

Originally posted by Beaker
Originally posted by Beaker
Playing these:

$$$ 1-5-9-16-17-23-27-32-34-38-43-45 $$$

Good luck players
Excellent filter here :bawl: :sick: :dang:
Please Beaker, post early so we can all remove those numbers from our calculations :lol: :dizzy: :wavey:

dwoods99

Dennis Bassboss said:
The announcers were calling for such a thing to happen.... :agree: I only went for part of it...I won't make the same mistake twice! :eek:
Dennis, I don't recall seeing your announcers grid posted for this draw. Did I miss it ? :(

Sidebar