March 12 DISCUSSION

Beaker said:
GOt it :agree2:

Very nice indeed :agree: The Best optimized to be better :lol:

You know I may code these up and just have them around if I don't have time to do any analysis - better than quik piks :agree:
Much Much better indeed Beaker ...I do not obtain such results even by using my dancing set and optimized it the same way...you have all the specifications that I used for the first round off filtering also (I used the very same one)...
And most of all It is in play
:eek: :clown:

Maggie

One question, do these top secret numbers have either the 10 or 43 in them? I've been waiting forever for these 2 to show up.

Maggie said:
One question, do these top secret numbers have either the 10 or 43 in them? I've been waiting forever for these 2 to show up.
Only the creator can answer that but as a creator myself They are both in my Dancing set!:dance1:

Beaker

Maggie said:
The SSS - Super Secret Set has that 43 :lol: :agree2: It has 8 and 12 also :eek:

Florie

Maggie said:

Probably not, Maggie 'cause I don't and that's no secret!!

I will have 11 instead and possibly 40.:rolleyes:

Maggie

I like that 11 as well, Florie, even though I didn't play it. Another couple I didn't play, but maybe should, are the 28-48. I'll probably end up playing a line with them in it. :)

Florie said:
Probably not, Maggie 'cause I don't and that's no secret!!

I will have 11 instead and possibly 40.:rolleyes:
In the teens...I have the 18 mostly and the 16.....
One to look for is that 20 folks....And with all the commotion and dammage that it can do...so start to think hard for 39...01...27...34....47...
They are all in striking distances.....
But do not forget where the next triple consecutive is going to strike pals...in the 40s...
:agree: :clown:

Florie

Maggie said:
I like that 11 as well, Florie, even though I didn't play it. Another couple I didn't play, but maybe should, are the 28-48. I'll probably end up playing a line with them in it. :)

Yeah, Maggie I am playing the 3 above numbers.

Maggie

I think I'll toss the 14 in there, too. :)

These past couple of draws have really baffled me. Most of what came up was totally unexpected. :dang:

Maggie said:
I think I'll toss the 14 in there, too. :)

These past couple of draws have really baffled me. Most of what came up was totally unexpected. :dang:
On the contrairy what is happening here is a shift in the trend bringing up more predictables numbers....And we do not have these bonus's draws to change the pattern in the flow of numbers....I'm looking up for the draws to come with great optimistic feelings...The announcers are back into second gear after being tossed aside because of the bonus's draws... :agree:

Beaker

Florie said:
Beaker,

Isn't 13 as frozen as 31? Maybe not as solid frozen as 31.

It is - 18 draws skipped. The only reason I mention this is 13 and 31 are good friends. It could be an indication that 31 is warming up.

Also, just looking at the history when we have a 30+ long-shot hitting, we could see something hit from 18-20 skips out next draw - 13 is the only candidate.

MAGGIE

Maggie said:

48... :agree: ..AND ONE I THINK MAYBE A MYSTERY GUEST IS ..# 25 ...:notme: :idea:

Pradeep

Denis,
I am happy about your imagination.
"Because like the snow...Ice is going to melt soon....".

You are nothing but "POET".
I wish you best of luck so that you will be wealthy Poet.
31 will be coming for sure.

Pradeep said:
Denis,
I am happy about your imagination.
"Because like the snow...Ice is going to melt soon....".

You are nothing but "POET".
I wish you best of luck so that you will be wealthy Poet.
31 will be coming for sure.
I am already whealty poet.... :clown: :lol: :eek:

Sidebar