Making your number picks easier?

Joanne

Can someone advise me on finding a simple solution to make good number PICKS? In the past I've always found my numbers from say the last 10 draws.Following a HOT pattern of number hits and then using them for my next draw.But lately this idea doesn't seem to work very well.I know there must be better way for novices like myself to enjoy playing the Lottery each and every draw to it's fullest potential.If anyone can advise me I would really appreciate it. Thanks Joanne.
:confused:

Beaker

Joanne said:
Can someone advise me on finding a simple solution to make good number PICKS? In the past I've always found my numbers from say the last 10 draws.Following a HOT pattern of number hits and then using them for my next draw.But lately this idea doesn't seem to work very well.I know there must be better way for novices like myself to enjoy playing the Lottery each and every draw to it's fullest potential.If anyone can advise me I would really appreciate it. Thanks Joanne.
:confused:
Joanne patience, patience patience :lol: Your strategy is excellent :agree2: but based on what I have seen, you need to incorporate not only hot but some warm,cool and a few cold ones :agree:
We have all suffered over the past few draws because the recent numbers have not been hitting. The recent skip patten for the draws is 7-6-7-5. This is not normal :no: but gives a great opportunity.
A mix of hot/warm/cool, repeaters, consecutives, last-digits, decades, gut feel, hints, and a visit from Ms. Lucky :lol: will start you on the winning trail.

Don't worry Joanne, if you hang around this crowd, you'll hit soon :agree2:

Last edited:

Joanne

Thank You Beaker for your reply.

It's a good feeling knowing that I'm at least on the right track to picking my numbers.Sooner than later would be fine for me in winning some serious cash.But your absolutely right Patience is the key in all Lotteries. :wavey:

Brad

It's been said by at least one lotto big gun that "... patience is the strategy..." or another way to put it is don't chase the numbers, let them come to you. To me it's one of the most difficult strategies to use :dang: ;)

LT

Administrator
Hi Joanne .. to add to the good advice that has already been said I just want to say that the last 10 draw base that you are using is a very good one. The 10 draw history base is recognized as a productive one. Software programs like the well know Lotto Pro uses a 10 draw "hot number" cut off default setting for a reason .. ;)
You are on track. :agree2:

Sidebar