Major electrical Power Failure!!

gsobier

Member
Dennis:

I'd say looting is not something to fear this time. Even NYC reported a much more behaved public up to now. That is a good thing:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
If it last long enough you will need military....not for the power stuff but to check out the people stealings from stores and stuff....A couple more days and you will see these things happenning....believe me folks...lock up your houses and double check your lottery tickets....some are aiming at them... :eek:
 
gsobier said:
Dennis:

I'd say looting is not something to fear this time. Even NYC reported a much more behaved public up to now. That is a good thing:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Well ...let me tell you this...if it last a few more days...you will see some hot shots robbers doing business...
It is human nature George...
:agree:
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Well ...let me tell you this...if it last a few more days...you will see some hot shots robbers doing business...
It is human nature George...
:agree:
And in the old american spirit... :gunfire: It should come quickly....
 

Beaker

Member
Maggie said:
Right now on CNN the sub header is saying that Mayor Mel is going to be speaking live soon.. :)
Our Mayor Mel :hair: :dang: :rolleyes:

Turn the air-conditioning off at 40C :sick: "...Don't use candles..."
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
No he's back! :agree: :agree2:
Still online here :worry:

Got my stats off so I'm good :agree2: . Now hope the lotto machines will be running for tomorrow :worry:

They are still playing tennis here :agree2:
 
Beaker said:
Still online here :worry:

Got my stats off so I'm good :agree2: . Now hope the lotto machines will be running for tomorrow :worry:

They are still playing tennis here :agree2:
I bet you that they're won't be someone from Ontario winning the Super 7 tonite....no quick picks availables... So that jackpot should go higher for next week... :agree: :agree2:
 

gsobier

Member
Dennis:

Sure, that is true... ...human nature for dishonest people known as crooks:clown:... ...on the other hand, this might be a chance for us to steal from 6/49 the way we play the game:agree::lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Well ...let me tell you this...if it last a few more days...you will see some hot shots robbers doing business...
It is human nature George...
:agree:
 
Just got an update ...50% of Ontario's power is back...50% of New York state is back too and 45% of Cleveland(Where the cause of the failure was) is also back....
All of this thanks to Québec power system that is currently supplying these areas....
And it is still way below of what Québec capacity could go....
:agree: :agree2:
 
So if you have power now....it is coming up from here....A nuclear facilities takes a lot of time to reboot...We do not have this problem over here...And the wires of Québec are isolated one from each other to prevent major blackouts....In the next year or so I bet you that all the systems in north america are going to be updated and set the way it is done here... :agree: :agree2:
 
Top