Macro to Produce Combinations Including One DN Number

PAB

Hi Everybody,

The Macro will Generate ALL Possible 5 Number Combinations Along with the Chosen DN ( Designated Number ) Number at the Beginning of EACH Combination.
You ONLY Need to Input Two Criteria :-
( 1 ) The Total Numbers to be Drawn from.
( 2 ) The DN ( Designated Number ) Number to be Used.
You then Press the "Calculate Combinations" Button.
The Combinations will be Listed One Combination Per Cell in the Format DN-N1-N2-N3-N4-N5, with EACH Number being Separated by a Dash ( "-" ). The Combinations will Start in Cell A1 of the Sheet Named "Combinations" and Continue Down. When the Combinations List Reaches 65,500, the Macro will Automatically Shift 1 Column to the Right, and Continue Down from that Columns First Cell, and so on Until ALL Combinations have Been Listed.
You can Run the Macro Using ANY DN ( Designated Number ) Number & Total Numbers to be Drawn from ( Upto and Including 74 ) by Changing the Criteria in the Sheet Named "Generator".

Here is the Direct Link :-
http://www.mytempdir.com/351732

You will Need to Enter the Password :-
CombinationsPlusDNPAB

I have Checked Out the Link and Password and Everything Seems to be OK.

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB
:wavey:

PAB said:
Hi Everybody,

The Macro will Generate ALL Possible 5 Number Combinations Along with the Chosen DN ( Designated Number ) Number at the Beginning of EACH Combination.
You ONLY Need to Input Two Criteria :-
( 1 ) The Total Numbers to be Drawn from.
( 2 ) The DN ( Designated Number ) Number to be Used.
You then Press the "Calculate Combinations" Button.
The Combinations will be Listed One Combination Per Cell in the Format DN-N1-N2-N3-N4-N5, with EACH Number being Separated by a Dash ( "-" ). The Combinations will Start in Cell A1 of the Sheet Named "Combinations" and Continue Down. When the Combinations List Reaches 65,500, the Macro will Automatically Shift 1 Column to the Right, and Continue Down from that Columns First Cell, and so on Until ALL Combinations have Been Listed.
You can Run the Macro Using ANY DN ( Designated Number ) Number & Total Numbers to be Drawn from ( Upto and Including 74 ) by Changing the Criteria in the Sheet Named "Generator".

Here is the Direct Link :-
http://www.mytempdir.com/351732

You will Need to Enter the Password :-
CombinationsPlusDNPAB

I have Checked Out the Link and Password and Everything Seems to be OK.

Have Fun Everybody!.
All the Best.
PAB

tried downloading your program too, doesn't show canadian lottery or any lotteries?how does this work?

Mytoys

PAB,

Thanx for the generous gesture with the Excel spreadsheet.

I have a favour to ask.

I have a group of up to 35 numbers and I would like to create a set of wheels that will include a maximum of 18 numbers at a time. What would be the best way to group these numbers together and still ensure that most of them are coverd in x amount of groups of 18?

Thank you for your help.

PAB

Hi veronica21,

veronica21 said:
tried downloading your program too, doesn't show canadian lottery or any lotteries?how does this work?
The Program was Written According to 49er's Specific Requirements.

49er said:
Lottery is 649, picking 6 numbers out of 49.
I want the software to use one number i pick say #7 throughout then find all of the combinations of 5 out of 48 available numbers.
I then thought that Other Members of this Forum would Also be Interested.
The Combinations Produced are Effectively Marker Numbers ( Except the DN Number ).
You can then Substitute the Marker Numbers with your Actual Playing Numbers.

Hope this Helps.
Have a Great & Prosperous New Year.
All the Best.
PAB

PAB

Hi Mytoys,

Mytoys said:
I have a group of up to 35 numbers and I would like to create a set of wheels that will include a maximum of 18 numbers at a time. What would be the best way to group these numbers together and still ensure that most of them are covered in x amount of groups of 18?.
I Personally DON'T Produce Wheels.
There are Several Members on this Forum that are Excellent Wheel Builders, and will be Best Suited for your Request.
Perhaps you could Start a New Thread in Lotto Wheels.

Hope this Helps.
All the Best.
PAB

PAB

Thinking about this, would it be Simpler if I Adapted the Program so that you Enter the Actual Numbers that are to be Used along with the DN ( Designated Number ) Number?. That way, the Combinations Produced are the Actual Combinations to be Played.
If Anyone is Interested ( and I have Some Time ), Please let me Know.
Has Anyone Found the Existing Program Useful?.

All the Best.
PAB

bloubul

PAB said:
Thinking about this, would it be Simpler if I Adapted the Program so that you Enter the Actual Numbers that are to be Used along with the DN ( Designated Number ) Number?. That way, the Combinations Produced are the Actual Combinations to be Played.
If Anyone is Interested ( and I have Some Time ), Please let me Know.
Has Anyone Found the Existing Program Useful?.

All the Best.
PAB

Now we are talking, the existing program just to long PAB, also look if you can make it to be stopped at XX number of lines please.

PAB

Hi Everyone,

I have just Downloaded it Again and it Works Fine for me.
What Exactly Seems to be the Problem?.

All the Best.
PAB

bloubul

PAB said:
Hi Everyone,

I have just Downloaded it Again and it Works Fine for me.
What Exactly Seems to be the Problem?.

All the Best.
PAB

Mine is working fine, don't rush it,

BlouBul :cool:

Sidebar