odd/ even
4558 2/2
1593 0/4
0236 2/2
2689 3/1
1592 1/3

Frank

The spread is tending to something like 6.3% 25% 37.4% 25% 6.3%

I didn't write a macro, just a 10,000 line spreadsheet doing the sums.

if you replace each digit over the 10000 lines with the formula =RANDBETWEEN(0,9) you will get slight variations, but oscillate around the above.

https://www.mediafire.com/?b7d7xxus77vsloe

jack

Hello, perfect maganific, great job conglatulations
Thank you man
FRANK, since we have almost 38% in condition 2 stop and 2 odd
How can we locate in the 6 positions
Well, if it's double, it's easy.
1.2 1.3 1.4 2.3 2.4 3.4
11xx 1x1x .....
Only need to make the pair logically the other pair is odd in position

Frank

if you are asking how many (2odds) in each combination position then theoretically there are equal numbers in all the 6 possible pair positions, so if 37.4% of the pick fours have 2 odds then you have 37.4/6 = 6.23% in each pair position. theoretically this figure would match that for (0 odd and 4 even), because there is only ONE possible position scenario for this outcome, it cannot be shared. Similarly one odd and 3 even has four possible positional combinations, so if you divide that total count by four you get back to the same (25/4 = ) 6.25% approx magic figure.

If you dont believe me, you can experiment in the modified version of the sheet where you change the autofilter setting on column S. Choose the pair columns, e.g just 3.4 and the counter shows how many and its percentage. they are all roughly the same over 10500 draws.

The same link, file has been updated.

I think that covers everything, you now know all you need to know.

jack

Hello, frank, good work, thank you. I could also add
These 3 patterns that are as even and odd 5/5
LOW = 0,1,2,3,4
HIGH = 5,6,7,8,9

IN = 3,4,5,6,7
OUT = 0,1,2,8,9
AND BULLET NCED

BALA B = 1,2,4,5,8
NCED N = 0,3,6,7,9
So in addition to the even and odd we have three more patterns 5/5
Objective = see for the next pick 4 empty spaces per column, which can give indications
Of a better prediction for the next draw for delays of empty spaces,
Odd and even pairs were already missing this three other patterns, please

Frank

Jack, I can see the way this is going. You are not going to stop are you? I think I've answered your question very thoroughly, now it's time for me to move on. Good luck and goodbye.

jack

Frank is you add equal to odd and even pairs are equal to odd and even patterns.
It's just put next to the odd and even

jack

Hello, frank, you could just create three new spreadsheets Just change the odd and even formula

jack

Hello frank, is to make a spreadsheet for LOW HIGH another planilia for
INT OUT and another planilia for BALL NCED in the same molds of odd and even pairs The rest is all the same

Sidebar