Lottonet Integra 'testimonial bonafides'

mrfirkin

Well well,

Look at this, cut and pasted direct from Dietners website (over two different time periods).

"Australia: (from Tom Brinkmaier, Mout Eliza, VIC) This is quite a program you have here. I received it during the week, made a quick entry, and won (for the 1st time) a Div 3 yesterday! Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

Then this;

Australia: (from Rex Bell, Keysborough, VIC) Hi Dietner -- This is quite a program you have here. I received it during the week, made a quick entry, and won (for the 1st time) a Div 3 yesterday! Congratulations, and keep up the good work. Regards, Rex Bell.

A Mr Tom Brinkmaier and a Mr Rex Bell both apparantly 'parroting' each other, word for word. Surely the chances of that are about as remote as picking the winning numbers with Lottonet Integra XP!!!

This is obviously a dodgy company and their product is garbage. Now it looks like they 'invent' make believe customers and their 'glowing' testimonials!

Steer clear!

lukey963

Yeah mrfirkin, youve clearly done your research lol. You must really hate this program, and i can see why. I have the program and I havnt made a profit to date (after about 5 months) and when i went to the companys site I sent them an email to ask why i havnt been winning. I also mentioned the case of repeated testimonials, naturally they didnt reply. LOL We are onto the smam.
I wanted to try this Expert lotto, because it seems that you know what your on about and if you highly recommend it then i bet its good. However, it is EXTREMELY confusing so i couldnt really be bothered. Oh well.

Regards, Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Yes, it really looks suss, the whole company and product.

I see now they are flogging the so called new (version 4) to existing customers for a further $29.00. What a rip off. I downloaded the so called new version a couple of months back (just prior to not being able to access the site) and it looks like the same old crap. Nothing different at all except the big cat only roars once at startup instead of twice!! How strange!!

They must be on to me and my posts as I can no longer access the members only area with the password they originally supplied me.

It doesn't expire until next year, but since I have been bagging the product on this forum it appears they must have twigged who I am and denied me further access.

I'm not bothered. I aint missing much!

Expert Lotto is a much better program although more complex. There are heaps of users on the EL forum who are only too happy to offer tips and advice. Well worth a look.

Good luck with your chase for the big one!

Cheers,

Paul.

mrfirkin

Actually, as a follow-up, I can't even see an email contact on their site anymore. looks like they took all the contact info off.

They really are a dodgy outfit eh?

lukey963

Paul,

You know what else i find funny? The fact that I have gone to the lottonet site and complained about its poor performance and the only person who ever seems to reply is the same woman 'Monique Spencer'. And of course it never seems to help. This week alone i have played the following:

Monday Lotto- System 14- 4 from 6 guarantee- Spent $8, won nothing
Tuesday OZlotto- System 14 - 5 from 7 gurantee- Spent $16, won nothing
Wedsday lotto- system 18- 4 from 6- spent $16, won nothing.

And this is not a one off week, i have been playing like this for months and months. So as you can see.... RIP OFF!!!
But im a slow learner :agree: so ive decided to play Thursday powerball tonight - a larger one system 25 using matrix system - and i will let you know how i go. But i assume you know what the result will be as do I.

Cheers,
Luke

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Yes, I was the same. I tried the program on Oz 7's, Wed Lotto, Powerball, Saturday night lotto and have won nothing. That is with regular use since I bought it back in February.

I emailed the pricks today to ask why I can no longer access the so called "Gold Members' area and like you, I have recieved no reply.

To find their email address I had to find my original software package and look through the paperwork that came with it.

Can you check and see if you can still access the members area???

I don't care that much, but I hate paying for something that I am no longer able to access whether I want to or not. I am paid up till Feb next year so they have no right to deny me access. Just the principle of it.

I reckon they are a bunch of tossers.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS, Good luck tonight!

lukey963

Hey Paul,
Surprise surprise.... I go into Lottonet integra- go to the Powerball system check, type in my numbers and guess what comes up in big blue letters... "better luck next time". Really, really pathetic. Another 15 bucks that was basically just flushed down the toilet. :crap: :crap:

I love this crappy company's motto :dang: - "Stop losing now, play intelligently, play to win". Ummmm, win what exactly!?? A total of about $50 lost this week on what is considered to be the "absolute best winning lottery software". I actually played a system 25 for powerball tonight, and out of all those numbers only 2 came up.... that is just extremely pathetic if you ask me.

I think its time for me to give up completely, i really am sick and tired of the constant disappointment. Do you think it is worth giving Expert lotto a fair go, for example have you at least make a profit since you've been using it? Because i downloaded the trail version, and even had trouble doing the very basic things... like setting up the number of games :lol3: . Thats why this lottonet rubbish appealed to me because it was so simple, and they guaranteed success. So much for that though....
By the way i'm not sure what you were referring to when you said can i still access the members area, anyway the way i feel about this garbage at the moment i wouldnt want to go back the the site.

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

That really is typical of this program.

I had a thought, I reckon we could get some value out of it if we play any numbers that Lottonet doesn't pick! Surely that would increase our odds!

Expert Lotto is very good but very complex and needs time to learn. I haven't put the effort in that I should have.

I spent the $$$ and ordered the full Pro version.

What's really worth the $$$ is the access you get to the full EL forum if you buy the pro version. I think that's what motivated me to purchase it.

Lots of knowledgeable lotto types who are willing to help and share ideas.

I also bought LottoPro about 2 years ago and have used it with similar dissapointing results as Lottonet.

I'm also getting a bit tired of losing. Not sure what the magic formula is.

Expert Lotto seems to be the most powerful and like I said, plenty of users willing to help, but VERY complicated and processor hungry. I only have a 1.6Ghz laptop with 512mb and it takes ages to crunch the numbers and almost causes my poor laptop to overheat!

It's more a scientific tool and 'boffins' type program. You have to know what to put in, to get good out. or else '**** in, **** out'.

Keep me posted with your progress.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS

I think I mentioned this somewhere else on this forum, but the best I have ever done was back in March this year playing Sat Lotto. I just handpicked from the top of my head, 24 games and I won $1,170.

I got a straight 5 numbers and the 6th number was 23 .... I had 27! If I had the 6 it paid around $400,000. I could cry thinking about it. Sooo close! I think sometimes we get one shot at this and that was my one shot. :dang:

lukey963

Hello again Paul,

I was just browsing the expert lotto forum again and I must say it is very very complicated. I'm just so afraid that if I do buy it that I wont know how to work it and it would be a waste of money. Oh wait, ive already been through this procedure :lol3: except 190 bucks is a bit different from $59. I am starting to really agree with the comment you made before that it is a game of chance and that no software can predict the numbers. I just wanted so desperately to be one of those people who puts in testimonials saying they have one $72 000 in 4 months. Then again, we know how sus the testimonials are..... Something i noticed about the expert lotto forums is that the users are mainly from other countries and talk about things that don't really apply to Australian lotto. Well, I'm going to work on expert lotto again, however im not going to spend any money on it yet until i figure out how to use the trial version :thumb:
As for your nice payday in sat. lotto I am very impressed, wish that I could come up with something like that, and i might also experiment with your theory of picking the numbers that lottonet doesnt come up with :lol3:

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

I am really starting to think about the odds and so called 'lotto picking' software.

When I had that smallish win, I looked at the last weeks numbers and marked them on a game ticket, then I got a fresh ticket and just kinda moved numbers either side of the previous weeks numbers doing the same with each game square (if that makes sense).

Just a stupid way of picking numbers, but it did better than any software I have tried so far.

To be honest, Expert lotto is too complicated for me and I probably would not have bought it had I known just how much it takes to learn. That's just me and I am sure it is a fantastic bit of kit in the right hands and as I said, the forums are worth a look.

Yes, next week we should both run Lottonet and each pick any of the numbers it doesn't. That will be an interesting experiment! :)

Cheers,

Paul.

lukey963

Well Paul,

Last night I racked my brains all night trying to figure out this expert lotto :lol3: It seems as though you need to have an IQ of about 150 to understand it. So after hearing your comment in your last post ive decided not to risk it because in all honesty i am not a smart man, so i doubt i would ever get the hang of it. Besides you sound like a very smart personas well, the way you have single handedly exposed this lottonet scam (eg fake testimonials), therefore if someone like you says it requires alot of time to work it out then i guess that counts me out. However, I will tell you one thing, im never using lottonet XP again, I'm just going to snap the discs into a million pieces then burn them and dump them in the Pacific ocean. By the way, in rough calculation, since purchasing this crappy product back in about March for $190, I have won 3 times. They were encouraging wins $35, 21 and 44. Yet this means nothing, as throughout the 6 months I would have spent about $500 all up. So even if by some miracle that i did keep using the program and somehow got a division 3 worth $1000 or so, i reckon i'd still be making up on lost ground.
Oh well, hopefully we scared a few people off buying this pathetic excuse for a program. In fact, in one of the fake testimonials somebody says they would gladly be an advocate for the program, well maybe we should start a petition to get this scam banned. Because at the start, i thought it was just me who kept losing, but in a short time i have found 2 others, you Paul and someone else who posted a really hate filled spray on lottonetXP. So thats 3 people already :thumb: I'm sure if we did more research we would discover more and more poeple who were suckered into this scam with false hope and now shattered dreams.
Anway, cheers to 6 months of success with "the ultimate winning lottery program" :beer: ............... NOT!!!

Kind regards,
Luke

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

I am the dumbest person on earth when it comes to maths, figures and statistics, so I am behind the eight ball too with this stuff.

That's why I really wanted a program that would do what Expert Lotto can do, but simplified for us non techo types.

Can you access the Gold Members area, or is it just me? I'd love to know as I am sure they have denied me access on the grounds of my postings here.

When I first bought the software, they would quite quickly reply to any emails I sent asking for help.

Now they don't even answer my emails.

When I say 'they', I have a sneaking suspicion it is probably 1, maybe 2 a'holes that are behind this crap and they must closely monitor this and other lotto forums looking for feedback.

Think I'll go back to picking the numbers the old fashioned way.

Cheers and good luck

Paul.

lukey963

Paul,

I'm not exactly sure where you access this Gold member area. As far as i know they only have the one site, and theres no places where they ask you to give your personal information to log in.
Also when you refer to the one or two a holes who check the forums i'm pretty sure it would be the one who always talks to us when when click on the "click to talk" link. Her name is monique spencer and she must be the head scammer or something.
By the way, could you ever figure out how to apply the keno type system to Powerball? I racked my brains out trying to figure it out, and they said dont send them emails asking how to do it. How typical hey. I think they have updated their site now as well, they've got the contact number- Maybe we should prank call them about 1000 times :thumb:
Anway good to talk to you again,
Kind regards,
Luke

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

The Gold Members area, is just the access password site they gave us when we bought the program so as to update the weekly drawings and software updates. I use the password/digits and letters they gave me, but it say's 'page cannot be found' or the usual stuff when you can't access a webpage etc. I could access it up until about 3 weeks ago. Can you still access it???

I see they are now trying to flog the version 4 upgrade for $29.00 to existing members. I did manage to download that upgrade a few weeks ago (while I still had access to the Gold Members area). Perhaps that's why they have disabled the download site, so we will all have to purhase the v4 upgrade?? I might have just grabbed the upgrade before their greedy minds thought of selling it and making even more $$$ out of us.

Re; the keno system thing, I actually corrupted something in the software trying to do that, and had to re-install the whole program.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS,

As a footnote to this; I have now deleted this garbage from my laptop and the original software package has been tossed in the **** tin

lukey963

Paul,

Yeah my password still works because I was able to update the draws recently. However if your right and they do monitor forums then i will probably be deleted from their system as well.... wont be missing much anyway. Ive decided from now on that I'm not going to waste any more money on the tickets, but I will keep the program just to check to see if I would have won something on the day. If I would happen to win a huge amount I would kick myself, but knowing the history of this program (3 small wins in approx. 6 months) I really do doubt that winning really big jackpots is possible. I will keep you posted though if I would have won a big amount, and in my books that is a prize over $50.

Cheers,
Luke.

mrfirkin

Hi again Luke,

Good luck with it all. I am just going back to picking numbers from my head. Intuition & instinct! seems to work better for me than any computer software.

Cheers,

Paul.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Now I have proved they are monitoring our postings, let it be known, I aim to bring these c u nt s down. :)

Cheers

Paul.

lukey963

Hey Paul,

Yes they do monitor this forum. They replied to my email that I sent them asking for help, and your name was mentioned. Apparently I have been using the program wrong. I'm so silly, I didn't know that you had to keep using the same numbers for 7-9 draws, I just kept setting up new ones each week. Perhaps thats why I was never winning. However, if they don't ban me I am willing to give it another go. Will keep you posted.
Cheers,
Luke.

Sidebar