LOTTONET Gold Fx-pro

avi

Does anyone have an experience with this software? The price is high but I don't know if it is justified.

Avi:wavey:

DON'T BUY ANYTHING

Hey Avi

Why buy when you could get Wunhunter for free HERE !?
Just download it and have fun....
It has lots of features.

avi

Dear ComboManiac& Brad;

Thanx for your input.As I'm writing to you the WinHunter is being downloaded.I live in Luxembourg and use the German Lotto 6/49 and another of their lotteries 6/45 which is actually Lotto on soccer(football) games.I have discovered few amazing patterns on this latter Lottery and need a program which will allow me to play with several numbers without paying the high cost.The FX-Gold just seems to be the one, that's why I have been attracted to it in the first place.

It says that you can pay 104 dollars and get the same results as you play and paywith 912 dollars.I don't use wheels as in Germany they give you systems which will guarantee you higher prizes for less money.

avi said:
Does anyone have an experience with this software? The price is high but I don't know if it is justified.

I brought lottonet XP-1. I dont know how high it is now but 4 months ago I brought it for $125 dollars. It really works, 63% of the time its on the money but word of advice if you really wanna see real time results you would need to buy system 18 - 21 to make money quick which will cost around $80 - $100. But me personally I dont use it that much cause I created my own method that is still undergoing extensive research, but when I finish and if it works I will let everyone know what that method is.. no charge.

bloubul

Hi ComboManiac

Will you please help me setting up some result producing stacks for WinHunter. I play 6/49 lotto.

Thanks
BlouBul :cool:

Hello Bloubul,

I am sorry I don't use any system for almost 2 years now. Have deleted WH ..
I play Qp's .

See If Brad is still working with WH.

Sorry for late reply but as you can see I don't visit here as before.

Cheers,

Combo

Brad

ComboManiac said:
>> See If Brad is still working with WH <<
Not actively working, just coasting for now ... but who knows, maybe next year I'll take WH off the shelf again :notme:

anxious

i took a look at their site out of curiosity..

First thing that comes to mind is why would someone be selling something that makes money, while he can use it all by himself to make money?

I never could arrive at a satisfactory answer to this question..

anxious

mrfirkin

anxious said:
i took a look at their site out of curiosity..

First thing that comes to mind is why would someone be selling something that makes money, while he can use it all by himself to make money?

I never could arrive at a satisfactory answer to this question..

anxious

Hi anxious,

Yes, I know what you mean. There is a software package down here in Australia that is a Stock Market analyst program that is supposed to make you thousands of $$$ buy tipping you the wink on what stock to buy and sell.

That's my question too. Why sell a stockmarket program, lotto predictor, horse racing software etc etc if it's so good? Why would the programmer, authors need anything else? They would become rich using their own sure fire systems.

Hmm, I'm very tempted to buy this product though. As soon as I get a spare $180.00 AUS I think I will grab the thing. I just can't help myself!

Can't even listen to my own advice, common sense and reasoning!

Arrgghhh! I need help.:) ....... Ah well, it's only money!

Cheers,

Paul.

PS, If and when I do buy it, I'll keep you all informed how well, (or badly) it performs.

anxious

Hi mrfirkin,

By the sounds of it you sound like a financial analyst or something..

Usually such expensive software are purchased by financial firms with a large customer base and direct links to stock/derivative exchange systems..

Dispite my native look, in a past life i used to work for a stock/derivatives exchange maintaining such systems.. One such robot-client that listened real time to stock prices and issues alarms was a german made piece of software that all financial firms had. I believe it was called RT or something like that..

Anyway, what i am trying to say is that these robots are acquired by financial firms that have direct contracts with the exchange. Not by end users. End users are not allowed to access the main systems directly. This means that end users are always going to be beat by the professionals at the financial firms.

regrards
anxious to win

mrfirkin

Hi anxious,

No, I'm not in the finance game. I am too stupid when it comes to figures!

A friend of mine bought this stockmarket software. Cost him almost $7,000AUS.

He never did any good with it. What a ripoff.

I don't have a problem with paying a couple of hundred $$$ for a lotto prediction program though. It's a fun way to pick my numbers and just a hobby for me.

Cheers,
Paul.:)

anxious

Sure! Go ahead..

Just dont be disappointed later when your 200$ program never predicts more than a couple of numbers or nothing at all..

cheers
anxious

mrfirkin

I thought it might be good with wheeling systems as previously mentioned in this thread.

Might be worth a try.

Have to agree though, the website is awful.

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi avi!
It's nice meeting you here!. One thing each and every vivid lotto player to know that if they're proned to use some kind of customized generic software either based upon wheeling or randam, then there is every possibility that the wheels or randam generation will give a similar betlines for all the users of that software. Ultimately, it reduces the chance of hitting a BIG jackpot because definitely there will be more than one will match that particular game using that particular software. So, can u post me with the past results of your favourite game for a minimum period of 54 weeks to make a analysis using my strategy and logics to predict the best possible combination that'll pop up if you play that game. Also, don't forget to include the draw ID# and your date of birth!
Best of Luck.
Lottomaniac649:)

madam

Why anyone would buy a program when Ion Saliu gives away his methods just for your ability to download and interpret how to use the download. Of couorse it takes a bit ot time but the results are very satisfactory. Take a look at "saliu.com".

Hi guys,well as you can tell by my posts I'm new to this site and this wunhunter system got me curious.Supposedly its free :finger: but I dont know how to download it:confused: .I'm sort of computer illiterate so I need you guys to assist me with that task.Thanks....:beer:

viclot

What kind system or method you have that will be finished soon?

metalgear332001 said:
I brought lottonet XP-1. I dont know how high it is now but 4 months ago I brought it for $125 dollars. It really works, 63% of the time its on the money but word of advice if you really wanna see real time results you would need to buy system 18 - 21 to make money quick which will cost around $80 - $100. But me personally I dont use it that much cause I created my own method that is still undergoing extensive research, but when I finish and if it works I will let everyone know what that method is.. no charge.

I need to know when are you going to finish this method of yours for the lottery and lotto systems and it will be no charge. I just did purchase the new lottonet xp-01 software but, have not use it yet. You stated that around $80-$100 you must use system 18-21 to make money quickly. I sent an email also to Alojz Dietner the other day about the lottonet integra xp-01 and he told me that it works but you must apply everything that the software has in order to work properly. Let me know if you did finish this method of yours and when will people start to use it soon.

Sidebar