LottoDesgnerXL constraints that I use

Irvin

Below is a list of constraints that I pick from to use with Nicks LottoDesignerXL program;

Name
Key no (DN numbers)
leave (numbers to leave out of picks)
Draw -1 (numbers from earlier draw for 1 or 2 repeats)
Draw - 2
Draw - 3
Draw - 4
Draw - 5
Draw - 6
Draw - 7
Draw - 8
Draw - 9
Draw - 10
Simmer
Hot
Warm
Cold
Card H1 - For card layout
Card H2
Card H3
Card H4
Card H5
Card H6
Card V1
Card V2
Card V3
Card V4
Card V5
Card V6
Card V7
Odd
Low
Prime
Decade 1
Decade 2
Decade 3
Decade 4
LD01 - Same last digit
LD02
LD03
LD04
LD05
LD06
LD07
LD08
LD09
LD10
DD - same digit ie 11,22,33
Consecutive

Draw 1 to 10 repeats I think is good to use for the draws where there is a cluster effect (1 in every 4 draws in NZ had all the numbers from the last 10 draws or less). Also try to use draw history and setting Min to 0 and max to 4.

Anyone else like to add to this or have suggestions.

hot4

Irvin,

how many lines fullfill all these constraints? How many lines are you filtering?

Have you checked how many times all these filters happen simultaneously?

Frank

Irvin

Frank,

I have not done a close look at the effects of these constraints.

I know some will clash with others.

I have designed the constraints on the best fit for NZ history.

An example is the CardH and CardV constraints. This is basically says that only 0 min to 2 max numbers will appear in row 1(H) or column 1 (V)

I know some people say you should limit filtering to 8 and I have over 40 excluding the history.

But filters like CardH and CardV I consider as 1 filter and I think this is a very good one.

As for how many lines it filters I do not know off hand since LottoDesignerXL has a max line limit of 200. I would have to sit down and figure out how many lines first (easy bit) and then figure out best fit from there. I mainly use with 2 key numbers (DN).

With the basic filters you should filter out an excess amount.

I was trying to use the filter to filter out lines with 5 or 6 similar numbers to history but I got an overflow error (I think not enough memory to do this)

I have created a seperate spreadsheet to take care of this. a bit messy but it works.

Regards,

Irvin

hot4

Thanks Irvin, your answer is very good for me to understand your strategy.

May be LottoStatistics could tell us which combination of 8 static filters (horizontal, vertical, consecutives, sums, endings,...) is the best or overdue so that we can test some predictions with filters.

Do you think it's a good try? If so, we could purpose that to Nick.

Frank

Irvin

Frank,

That sounds good.

Nick will have to allow each user to input for their card layout to figure out the HxV.

Also working on another filter;

History 14 draws with Hot, Warm, Cold
Then the same again for 10 draws and again for 5 draws.

The above is a little different from my other hot cold filter.

I am looking at using the above with the announcer theory from Dennis and the leap frog idea.

Have not finished it yet but when done well back test and let you know the out come.

Brad

Interesting card filters filters Irvin. I have also seen sw that uses diagonal filters ... guess that would work best for 6/49 lottos, arrange the #s in 7x7 blocks

One SW that gives hot, due, cold filter stats is LotWin ... very expensive though ... can't get their Lite (free) version to work :dang:

Irvin

Brad,

I have complete history by card layout for NZ lotto. I use to ignore it but kept the function there.

Finally I decided to take a closer look at Each horizontal and vertical line. Very rare to have 3 numbers.

I know that sounds obvious but I never took it seriously until now.

With the card layout I will have to calculate for a slight bias towards the last horizontal and last vertical lines since there are fewer numbers in these 2 lines.

Brad

I haven't looked at that lately but your numbers ring a bell with my lotto too, another good tool to have in the arsenal ... prob is there are so many I get confused :dizzy:

It would certainly be nice to have a prog that would combine all at the push of a button (I'm dreaming here).

Irvin

Brad,

There is one programme to do the lot.....if we are talking filters......LottoDesignerXL :D

Thats what I really like you can make your own filters and list them in the constraints section.

The only problems then is how many filters do you use.

And what filters work best together.

Lots of back checking but could be worth it.

Irvin

Brad,

It is still available. Nick posted the link in one of the other threads where you said the link I posted did not work.

V 1.02 B 04

Brad

:blush: ... just got it, and made it work ... call it a self induced glitch ... I'm ok now;)
(I was confusing it with WheelDesignerV1B2)

Last edited:

hot4

Just going on thinking this theme ...

If we want to play the more probable categorie 2-1-1-1-1 of the filter 7 Horizontal (37,9%) we are talking of 5,294,205 lines. If we want to play the more probable categorie 2-1-1-1-1 of the filter 7 Vertical (37,9%) we are talking of 5,294,205 lines too.

But if we want lines with these two categories (7H 2-1-1-1-1 and 7 V 2-1-1-1-1) we get 1,852,200.

Let's say we want to filter these lines in this way: only 3-3 ODD-EVEN and 3-3 LOW-HIGH (each one representing 33,3% of respective filters), ... how many lines fullfill these 4 conditions?

Just 217,224 lines! +- possible lines of 26 numbers.

Let's say that last time the combination of these 4 conditions happened 120 draws ago (expected = 60); is there a good possibility to happen again before 60 future draws? I think so.

This seems a big amount to try a good prize, but it's only an example to show that combining +- 8 filters overdue (+- 50,000 lines), it can deserve a bet.

Going on thinking ... :idea: (who designed this smile? I :love2: it (the smile!! :eek: ).

Frank

Last edited:

Brad

Irvin said:
...<snip>... There is one programme to do the lot.....if we are talking filters......LottoDesignerXL ... <snip>
Here is the link that Nick posted earlier: LottoDesignerXL

(hope you don't mind Nick ... can't download it from 'free lotto stuff' link for now)

Sidebar