Lotto649 Bonus Draws

mon

RANDAL

SINCE SUPER7 STARTED 6/49 DOES NOT HAVE BONUS DRAWS... ONLY CARRY OVERS WHEN THE PREVIOUS DRAW HAS NOT BEEN WON :dang:

LT

Administrator
Dennis Bassboss said:
Randal where did you put that missing in action Super 7 picks thread??? :mad2:

If one looks deeply into Randal's avatar's eyes you will see that he is completely innocent of any wrongdoings re the missing Super 7 thread :lol:

Must have been me when I fixed the database problems this morning ;)

mon

SHEBA

6/49 DID HAVE BONUS DRAWS BUT WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ONE? I MAY BE WRONG BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY STOPPED JUST ABOUT THE TIME SUPER 7 STARTED. :(

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BONUS DRAWS FOR BOTH LOTTOS. UNLESS YOU ARE THINKING OF THE 5 OR 6 EXTRA DRAWS THEY WERE DOING LAST YEAR FOR THE SUPER BOWL. IF SO YAH THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED BONUS DRAWS BUT WHEN I THINK OF BONUS DRAWS I LIKE TO SEE BIG DRAWS ONE AFTER ANOTHER LIKE SUPER 7 :D :D :D

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
my deepest apology to Randal...

Dennis ... you are a gracious man as always :agree:

Who knows ?? .. Randal may be quilty of other crimes but not that particular one :lol:

Randal

I deleted the thread, and killed it's little dog too!

Anyway, I noticed on lotterycanada.com that there were a few unwarranted higher draws.. For example:
Someone wins $2M, next draw is $5M anyway... Or someone wins $5M and the next draw is $5M or $10M or something. Hmmm.... Let me find an example -> http://www.lotterycanada.com/lottery/?job=show_results&lottery=na_lotto_649&month=4&year=2002

Bottom of that page goes from $5M (won) -> $2.1M (not won) -> $10M (won) -> $5M (not won) -> $2M.

You'd think it would go from $5M -> $2M -> $5M -> $2M -> $5M.

So I'm a little confused here. Does anyone know what's up!?

mon

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN RANDAL ,I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT BUT I CHECK SOME OTHER MONTHS AND DID NOT SEE IT HAPPEN AGAIN . THEY MAY BE DOING WHAT THEY DID FOR SUPER 7 AND JUST NOT ANOUNCE IT :confused:

mon said:
I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN RANDAL ,I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT BUT I CHECK SOME OTHER MONTHS AND DID NOT SEE IT HAPPEN AGAIN . THEY MAY BE DOING WHAT THEY DID FOR SUPER 7 AND JUST NOT ANOUNCE IT :confused:
And you all know why they are not annoucing them...It is because they are :worry: of the announcers theory....It's scares them as hell itself....And Dennis knows it well...very well...very,very well... :lol:

Randal

Thanks for the straight answer there Dennis.. By the way, if anyone here can't notice, I'm being sarcastic! :mad:

Randal

What's there to get? Or is this just another attempt to antagonize poor ol'Randal? Who isn't quite old as he is young :p:

LT

Administrator
dwoods99 said:
But LT, I'm sure you have good data backups after the last time we lost threads, right :dang: :clown:

Good point dwoods ... yes we could only loose a few days of the database under the worst of circumstances ;)

mon

RANDAL

Randal said:
What announcers theory!?

Btw mon, lets check another month -> http://www.lotterycanada.com/lottery/?job=show_results&lottery=na_lotto_649&month=1&year=2002

Even January 2002 has discrepancies.
Did they have the $2M -> $5M -> $10M carry over system in place that time last year?

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE BUT SOMEONE MUST BE PLAYING A JOKE WENT BACK CHECKED BOTH MONTHS YOU SPOKE ABOUT BUT SEE NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY, ALSO THE MONTH I CHECKED YESTURDAY TO ME DOES NOT SHOW THE SAME THING I SAW YESTURDAY :confused: :( EVERYTHING I SEE IS NORMAL DRAWS :(

Sidebar