LOTTO SYSTEM and wheel !!!

alchimist

I have an ideea, please let me know what you think ! Please be advised I am a newbie in lotto systems and strategy :)
So, I need a wheel of 20 numbers (or around) with 3 numbers on a line, with a garantee of 2 if 3 are matched. HOW MANY LINES DO YOU THINK IT PRODUCES? Can you post the wheel here, because I didn't find such a wheel.

Ok, now, we do the same wheel with another 14 numbers. We get 20+20 = 40 numbers to play. That's almost al numbers in the 6 of 49 game. NOW, we make the tickets this way:

x x x (3 numbers from the first wheel)
y y y (3 from 2nd)

x x x y y y ...and so on

...............(depending on the wheel lines, that I am waiting you to tell me. If there are too many, please post the same wheel with 14 numbers or so)

NOW, if we are lucky enough we match 3 numbers from the first and 3 from the 2nd wheel, ON THE SAME LINE (that is the bad part) we have a 4 NUMBERS PRISE !!!

I KNOW IT MAY BE A BAD IDEEA, but I am waiting for your opinion (please don't laugh)! ALSO sorry for my bad spelling... :)

Don't forget to post the 2 wheels:

14 number, 3 on line, 2 if 3
20 number, 3 on line, 2 if 3

THANKs!

Irvin

I dont think its a bad idea at all.

here is a link to Peters wheels. Once there click on complete wheels. And then click on the number 3.

This will take you to an area where you will find 2if3 wheels.

heres what is on the site. Sorry wont copy the wheel to here just incase I might get my hand smacked.

(14,3,2,3) = 14 lines
(20,3,2,3) = 31 lines

(14,6,4,6) = 14 lines
(20,6,4,6) = 66 lines

I did not take note of the (28,6,4,6) or (40,6,4,6) wheels expect both to be over 200 lines.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Irvin

Sheba

Try this place for all kinds of wheels..
or just visit the wheel section on this site...

go Here

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

hot4

alchimist said:
<snip>
Ok, now, we do the same wheel with another 14 numbers. We get 20+20 = 40 numbers to play. That's almost al numbers in the 6 of 49 game. NOW, we make the tickets this way:

x x x (3 numbers from the first wheel)
y y y (3 from 2nd)

x x x y y y ...and so on

...............(depending on the wheel lines, that I am waiting you to tell me. If there are too many, please post the same wheel with 14 numbers or so)

NOW, if we are lucky enough we match 3 numbers from the first and 3 from the 2nd wheel, ON THE SAME LINE (that is the bad part) we have a 4 NUMBERS PRISE !!!

I KNOW IT MAY BE A BAD IDEEA, but I am waiting for your opinion (please don't laugh)! ALSO sorry for my bad spelling... :)

Don't forget to post the 2 wheels:

14 number, 3 on line, 2 if 3
20 number, 3 on line, 2 if 3

THANKs!

If you have a good method to hit 3 numbers in 14 and remaining 3 numbers in 20, you can try that aproach, knowing in advance that you must multiply the two different amounts of lines of each wheel.

As Irvin posted,

14,3,2,3=14 and 20,3,2,3=31, so to guarantee 4 hits in a line, you must play 14*31= 434 lines.

34,6,4,6=844 lines in Peter's Wheels. You are reducing this amount and if your method to pick numbers is so selective, indeed it's worth to try this wheel. Even if you hit 2in14 and 2in20 you can hit 4 numbers.

Frank

alchimist

Thanks for your answers.

Can you help me again: I need some software that will test my wheel so I will know the characteristics, teoretical or against real lotto draws (on file)!

REGARDS!

Irvin

In the "Free lotto sutff" section there is a link to download covermaster.

This produces an excellent report for wheels.

Suggest you use that.

there is only one problem with this theory you have to run every set of 3 with the other side of 3 this will be very expensive!

Irvin

That is correct. If you want to cover more numbers you have to reduce the guarantee.

That is why it is better to play a smaller cover. ie 12 to 15 numbers.

Then it becomes affordable to use 3if3, 3if4, 4if4, 4if5 and 5if6 wheels.

As I become more confident in my number picks I'll start to use 1 or 2 DN numbers. This should reduce the cost further.

Downfall is if none of the DNs come in (might win a small prize) But if both come in....I'll be :lol: all the way to the bank.

Beaker

Irvin said:
<snip>
As I become more confident in my number picks I'll start to use 1 or 2 DN numbers. This should reduce the cost further.

Downfall is if none of the DNs come in (might win a small prize) But if both come in....I'll be :lol: all the way to the bank.
Yes, but if those DN's hit you have leveraged your winnings alot.

Go for it Irvin. :agree: downside is low - you win zip, or a few 3's the other way, upside is great - hit those DN;s and you've doubled/tripled the 3's and the 4's could be in play. :eek:

Sidebar