Lotto Statistics version 1.17 Keno BPS

Omega71

Hello everyone, could someone please tell me what settings to use for the Best Performing Set. I am currently using the following settings:

Start Draw = 5672
Duration = 30
Set Size = 15
Categories = '0910

I am trying to get 9 or 10 hits out of 15 but all I can get is 5 or less. I run it several times but the results are the same. I have read elsewhere on this board that Nick Koutras is able to get 9 out of 13 hits. Is there a good setting one can recommend that will produce such good results. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

bloubul

Hi Omega71

Search this form for Nick Koutras instructions for keno, he had describe it very clear.

BlouBul :cool:

Omega71

Hello Bloubul, sorry for not responding sooner I had a family matter to tend to. Anyway, I have read Nick's post but he doesn't say how he manages to get that many hits. Could you please explain it to me. What duration and what categories should I use? Thanks for any help you can provide.

bloubul

Hi Omega71
Lotto Statistics v1.17 will not help you. Nick spoke about Lotto Selector v104 and there you must use the 3 Bin Method and set the slider to 1 and do 6 trails, you must set your pick to 13, but he never spoke about the number of draws that you must use.

BlouBul :cool:

Omega71

Hello Bloubul, thanks for your help. I have Lotto Selector and I will give it a go and hope for the best. Take care.

blitzed

Omega71 said:
Hello Bloubul, thanks for your help. I have Lotto Selector and I will give it a go and hope for the best. Take care.

hiya Omega71 & Bloubul, you have LottoStatisticsXL v1.17? I only have 113...Nick Koutras has his spreadsheets scattered around the net...so I add them to my spreadsheets page, in an effort to have them in a central location in case more of his old sites die.

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_spreadsheets/

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

Omega71

Hello blitzed, I will send you a copy of Lotto StatisticsXL v1.17, I would upload it here but can't because the file extension does not meet the rules. So, I will go to your website and get your email address and send it to you that way. You have an awesome site. Thanks for all the work you do. Take care.

blitzed

Omega71 said:
Hello blitzed, I will send you a copy of Lotto StatisticsXL v1.17, I would upload it here but can't because the file extension does not meet the rules. So, I will go to your website and get your email address and send it to you that way. You have an awesome site. Thanks for all the work you do. Take care.

hiya Omega71, I am glad you can find some useful diversions on my messy site heh!

the newer version of the spreadsheet is up, thanks!

cheers!
blitzed:beer:

Sidebar