Lotto Pyramid discussion

vivy

Beaker,
How about your idea about Lotto Pyramid?I havn't see your message here for a long time.:confused:
Thanks

Beaker

vivy said:
Beaker,
How about your idea about Lotto Pyramid?I havn't see your message here for a long time.:confused:
Thanks
Sorry vivy - I haven't looked at it for awhile. I think the trial period is over :agree: I have been busy with my own software lately.

There are a few interesting features in the software but it is very expensive - not sure if there is anything that expensive around.

gsobier

Beaker:

I'll second that comment on the cost... ...an "arm and BOTH legs" in my mind! If it had a guarantee to work as in WIN the jackpot for me once a month, I'd buy it.

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
Sorry vivy - I haven't looked at it for awhile. I think the trial period is over :agree: I have been busy with my own software lately.

There are a few interesting features in the software but it is very expensive - not sure if there is anything that expensive around.

vivy

Oh,don't you see our promotion price to 25th this month ?If you are interest and accept it,I can give you a discount price during these days.
:D Beaker
The trial period is 30 times.Do you believe it have use it out?
Are you a lottery software designer?How can your software come out?Again,if you are interest,I have some privileges for you :p:
Thanks for your ardent help for these days.:dizzy:

Last edited:

system13

vivy,hi :wavey:

i dowloaded LP and it has a quite interesting concept,is it based on ZEN maybe?:dizzy:

Anyway,I`m experimenting with it only for couple of hours now so obviously i can`t give any relevant judments at all but i can give you one suggestion already for s/w to become more user-friendly.

In the "Check Out" mode --- Filters--- when i select my smart numbers, sett filters and get a certain amount of combinations, they have no numbers next to them so i can`t know how many combinations did i got,it will be a good idea if you can make it possible the count of combinations like you did in "Chart" mode where is the count number next to past draws.

One more thing that puzzles me for now.
In the "Chart" mode --- General--- there are, among others, panels Big numbers and Small numbers. What do they mean? I`m asking this because i`m used to high numbers being above the half of the numbers in play and low numbers beyond that half. But look what i get:
For example:

7-11-14-17-18-40 Big numbers 5 Small numbers 1

Now, i`m thinking, it`s either a simple mix up amongst notices on the panels or these panels refer to the position of numbers in the pyramid,so if you can explain that it would be nice.:)

It´s that for now, i´ll get more deeper into it, i´m kinda possesed by LottoMan at the moment but i`ll get back to you with the prediction part after testing it on some further draws.:agree:

P.S. Brief instructions on your site how to use the s/w are a good start, but a good,detailed,incorporated help file is a must for a s/w that has big pretensions on the market.

Cheers :D

Beaker

vivy said:
<snipped>
:D Beaker
Are you a lottery software designer?How can your software come out?Again,if you are interest,I have some privileges for you :p:
Thanks for your ardent help for these days.:dizzy:
vivy, I am not a commercial software designer but can write software if I need something done. I use a combination of a few commercial software programs and my own to get some predictions.

If I need something done, I'll code it up :lol:

Thanks for the offer on your software - I will check to see if it has expired.

vivy

One more thing that puzzles me for now.
In the "Chart" mode --- General--- there are, among others, panels Big numbers and Small numbers. What do they mean? I`m asking this because i`m used to high numbers being above the half of the numbers in play and low numbers beyond that half. But look what i get:
For example:

7-11-14-17-18-40 Big numbers 5 Small numbers 1

Cheers :D [/B][/QUOTE]
According to your high and low numbers concept,I think
7-11-14-17-18-40 high numbers 3 ,low numbers 3
right?

system13

vivy said:
/cut
According to your high and low numbers concept,I think
7-11-14-17-18-40 high numbers 3 ,low numbers 3
right?

not quite ;)

As i understood, in lotteries with odd number of numbers,Low half is bigger for one than High half. In my type of lottery (6/45) low numbers are from 1-23 and high from 24-45.

In this case:

7-11-14-17-18-40

obviously, there are 5 Low, 1 High

so i think it should be: Small numbers 5 Big numbers 1

Lotto Pyramid does the count without errors,so if High means Big and Small means Low,just change the panel names i.e. where is Big put Small and vice versa, it`s just a cosmetic change you know,nothing essential.:agree:

Cheers

vivy

Yes,thank you very much.High means big and low means low.I'll change it to adapt to your expression.More suggestions are welcome from you.You are so kind.
Do you know "wheel law" or someone know it?
Thanks in advance.

vivy

Beaker
Are there many programmers here?Do you use what program language you use often,such as VB.net?Can you tell me some

system13

vivy said:
Yes,thank you very much.High means big and low means low.I'll change it to adapt to your expression.More suggestions are welcome from you.You are so kind.
Do you know "wheel law" or someone know it?
Thanks in advance.

No problems, glad i could help.:)

As for the wheels,"wheel law" concept is strange for me,i don`t know anything about wheels except how to use them,:notme: but i reckon that some of the members here are a real worldwide authority in this field.:agree:

Bye :wavey:

Beaker

vivy said:
Peter
You are so humorous.I think Beaker must know wheel in lottery,don't you?;)
a long journey :bawl:
Numerical wheeling systems are methods of arranging a group of picks (numbers) into a series of bet combinations designed to produce a balanced coverage of all of the numbers used for lottery draw predictions and to provide a minimum win guarantee if certain conditions are met.

A wheeling system is a template or pattern for distributing a group of selected numbers that are anticipated to hit in upcoming draws. An effective wheel pattern will be designed to place the users picks to their best betting advantage by distributing the picks as evenly and in as many possible combinations with the other bet picks as possible.

vivy here is a basic description of lottery wheels.

There are very precise mathematical formulas for designing lottery wheels - mathematical methods that create covering design. I am no expert here I just use them to create tickets.

Nick Koutras, a member here, has a very extensive collection of mathematical papers at his site - he is an expert on covering design.

Here is an example:

Take 12 numbers

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5- 6- 7-8-9-10-11-12

now, arrange those 12 numbers in 6 tickets like this:

1-2-3-4-5-6
1-2-3-7-8-9
1-2-3-10-11-12
4-5-6-7-8-9
4-5-6-10-11-12
7-8-9-10-11-12

With this wheel, if 6 of the winning numbers are in your 12 you are guaranteed 1 ticket with 4 numbers in it.

for example 1-3-6-9-11-12

Ticket 3 has 1-3-11-12 for example.

peter

vivy said:
Peter
You are so humorous.I think Beaker must know wheel in lottery,don't you?;)
a long journey :bawl:
My apologies Vivy, I was being only humorous having fun.
I like to talk lotto, but I also like making fun.:agree2:

vivy

I have a question to ask you !
Does anyone know Australia lottery or Canada lottery?
Can you tell me some?

Sidebar