Lotto Master/ Versabet

Mr_Rich

I just found out that JPM computer has closed their website. No more updates, data files, or Versabet programs. It was the one program left I could still count on. I just have to make sure I make regular backups from here on out. I started using Lottomaster when it was on 5 1/4" floppys. That will date me some...
I keep some older laptops that run Win95, Win2K, and XP so I can still utilize some of these older programs; not just for lotteries, but for my auto hobby too.

system13

yes, they run out of business so indeed no more new Versabet programs or updates. But, as for the backups, a mirror of their website is still available, just google wayback machine

Cheers

chilibill

Versabet 3/4 History files

Hello Mr.Rich, I have Versabet 3/4 also and must update my Pick 3 game manually. It is the trial version but I have a way to extend the trial period. Let me know if you have any laying tips with this software. I read lots of good user comments before I got a copy. I wil pay the seller when I make some money with it.
chilibill

chilibill

Versabet 3/4 History files

Hello Mr.Rich, I have Versabet 3/4 also and must update my Pick 3 game manually. It is the trial version but I have a way to extend the trial period. Let me know if you have any laying tips with this software. I read lots of good user comments before I got a copy. I wil pay the seller when I make some money with it.
chilibill

Mr_Rich

Generally I use the software to check sets that I derive from hot pairs with past history. Most of the time the draws that seem to hit have a history of hitting at 3-6 months. That's one of the factors I rely on.

Updating Versabet34 Data Files

I figured out a way to update individual Pick 3 and Pick 4 drawing dmg files. I posted this information on another Lottery Forum. I think you need a registered version.

Sidebar