Lotto Logic 2002

revy

winlotto pro 2002

I used this program but without any result. I matched no more than 1 or 2 numbers. :(
I play 6/49 lottery with winingsfrom 4 out of 6. Anyway I tested this program this way:
I generated 3000 smart number tikets and matched them against the real drawing and guess what: it matched only one 4 out of 6 and some 3/6!
It didn't work for me...
What about you?

Regards!

Brad

Hi revy,

Thanks for your input but I'm not sure that we're looking at the same program...I have been using LotWin Lottery Line Builder, it got a few 3 and 4/6 in the last month or so but it's strength lies more in filtering and wheeling...I'm still 'playing' with it. The other prog is called Lotto Logic 2002 pro. I have the trial version of that one - just wondered if it's any good at predicting. It is limited to 15 draw data base so one can't really give it a good try.

Cheers, Brad

Last edited:
Lotto Logic

Hey Brad,

I remember that prog, I tried it but this 15 draws really pissed me off. The general idea of it was great.
My opinion is it's way better than winlotto pro as it never managed to predict anything right :disagree:
As I said b4 almost all the progs are not worth it therefore use your intuition. That's exactly what I am doing as well as the experts for 6/49.

Cheers.

ComboMan

Brad

Thanks for the tip Combo,

do you know anything about the ball/machine change period for BC49 (or 649 or S7 for that matter) ?...that's the main premise for Lotto Logic .

Brad

49 balls for drawing win. nrs. ...don't really know if BCLC uses that technique or something else...the assumption is that they get replaced periodically 'cause of wear 'n tear etc.

I think BC/49 is different

Brad,

I thought BC/49 and EXTRA are Computer generated numbers. Has nothing to do with Balls like 6/49 ?
Am I right ?
Cheers.

ComboMan

Brad

That's why I asked, I don't know...you're probably right...in that case the Lotto Logic would be the wrong way to go for BC49.
Guess the question should've been HOW they select nrs.

Btw we're playing musical posts :lol:

Last edited:
they used to show it on TV

Brad,

They used to show the draw on tV back in the 90's but not anymore therefore many ppl suspected now that Lottery is rigged.
At the end they can rig it even with Balls in front of your eyes if they want.
Conclusion is ppl do win and there are always winners which is good for all parties.
Cheers.

ComboMan

Sidebar