Lotto Guy Lottery System

cdrake

Has anyone ever heard of or tried the 'Lotto Guy Lotto System?' They claim that it is university developed and potentially can increase your winning percentage by 30%...Sounds dubious.

Icewynd

Yeah, I've heard of it. The "system" is basically common sense stuff.

Like, play a lottery you can win -- i.e. forget about the Powerball and Lotto Max and find a game with cheaper tickets and much lower odds that still has a jackpot that could make a difference to your life. Better odds = better chance of winning.

Play more tickets -- 2 tickets are twice as good as one! Play in a group and you can play even more tickets at no extra cost to you. More tickets = more chances to win.

Design your tickets to match the patterns that occur in the actual draws -- i.e. forget your birthday numbers and play numbers that have a better chance of winning. Better numbers = better prizes.

etc., etc.

Maybe these "tips" could increase your chances 30% -- depends on what you are doing now.

Good luck!

:thumb:

Icewynd

Oops!

I see that I have confused "Lotto" Guy with "Lottery" Guy.

I was talking about "Lottery Guy" blog. Sorry -- I don't know anything about "Lotto Guy" system. :blush:

Did a search for Lotto Guy and they seem to have spent a lot of time and money spreading positive "reviews" all over the web. Based on that alone I would be inclined to avoid it.

Sorry for the confusion!

:thumb:

Frank

I agree. I know nothing about the system, but the golden rule is:- If you have a system that doesn't make you rich, then sell it to others and make yourself rich. Enough said.

PAB

Hi Frank,

Frank said:
I know nothing about the system, but the golden rule is:- If you have a system that doesn't make you rich, then sell it to others and make yourself rich. Enough said.
Many a true word spoken in jest :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: .

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi Frank,

Frank said:
It's the way I tell 'em. :laugh: :laugh:
Well, you certainly have the right first name :agree: .

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Sidebar