Lotto Evaluator

grape

Hey Verbatim,
I tried to download your software and recieved an error message when i went to run it "installation package could not be opened" I'll try again in the morning.

Virbatem

installation

grape said:
Hey Verbatim,
I tried to download your software and recieved an error message when i went to run it "installation package could not be opened" I'll try again in the morning.

Hi Grape,

Sorry you had trouble but I mentioned installation problems on the web page:

Lotto Evaluator comes in a Micosoft Windows Installer package. If your computer lacks this service then download it free from Micosoft.com by searching for 'Windows Installer'

grape

Hi Verbatem,
I got past the install thanks to your advise but when i execute the program i get "cannot locate history file" and then "runtime error 76 path not found" then the program shuts down. Do you have any suggestions on how i can correct this?

thanks
Grape

gsobier

Grape:

I've seen this kind of problem before... ...the program assumes too much your history data is in the correct/expected form and does exist... ...when it is not, the program fails. Dion (Verbatem) will have to assist you.

Regards,
George:)
grape said:
Hi Verbatem,
I got past the install thanks to your advise but when i execute the program i get "cannot locate history file" and then "runtime error 76 path not found" then the program shuts down. Do you have any suggestions on how i can correct this?

thanks
Grape

Virbatem

grape said:
Hi Verbatem,

thanks
Grape

Oh damn, Sorry. I havebeen so busy that I did not upload a full install with the path error problem fix. You can get easily by getting the update at http://members.iinet.net.au/~htjs/lottoeval/lottoeval304.exe which is only a small(ish) zip file.

I'm on my way to finalizing version 6.1 which features an enhanced ticket generation engine coupled with a suburb mini excell type formula interface capable of applying any calcualtions you can think of based on several statistics. A complete formula parser and evaluator was written from scratch. The sorts are as fast as possible which helps as the data analysis has increased it's complexity. And the interface has menu's and colored icons too! Woo hoo, that's a first for me. Documentation may take another few years but I'll get there.

grape

Thanks Verbatem i've installed this and the program is up and running! I'll check it out and and do some testing on it for you. If i find any errors i'll let you know.

Grape

Sidebar