Lotto Cree Pro?

Sheba

Lotto Cree Pro...
It is a link from this site so has anybody considered buying it?
Anyone got any thoughts on it?

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
Everybody's got a dream....GO! LEAFS! GO!

LT

Administrator
I haven't checked out the program yet ... just looked at the features and functions on the site. It seems to be similar to windows lotto pro but less expensive and there also are unique filtering functions and wheel systems with lotto Creo.

Soon I will have another program to check out here that is just for 649 and has been developed here in Canada. It intialy looks interesting as well and has features to operate and manage a lottery pool which I think is a good thing.

system13

I have a freeware version called HrProLoto 1.0 which was a first attempt of this Croatian programmer to make a lottery software and it is only for 6/45 game, with some wheels, filters and graphs, basically very simple prog, full of bugs b.t.w. :agree:

But, now I see that he has developed and expanded those freeware features into a software that, on the first sight ,looks interesting although does not offer anything revolutionary, similar to lotto pro and lotto hat, but as LT said, cheaper...The prediction part intrigues me though ;)

Cheers

:)

Sheba

LT said:
I haven't checked out the program yet ... just looked at the features and functions on the site. It seems to be similar to windows lotto pro but less expensive and there also are unique filtering functions and wheel systems with lotto Creo.

Soon I will have another program to check out here that is just for 649 and has been developed here in Canada. It intialy looks interesting as well and has features to operate and manage a lottery pool which I think is a good thing.

Thanks for the info LT. I will keep a watch for it for sure...Great job with the site :agree:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
Everybody's Got a Dream...JACKPOT!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidebar