Lotto Clubs?

Sandman

Has anyone ever tried or thought of joining a lotto club? If someone has joined, was it worth it? If you're thinking about it, what's stopping you to go into one?
I came upon one that this person had a system worked out to get at least 4 to 5 out of 6 if so many people sent a certain amount of money. It was based on the 6/49 & would be played for 9 draws. This person was very confident in giving back each person in the club their share of the total winnings for each draw. Roughly $365.00 is played on each draw for 9 draws. The lottery Syndicate was also in contact with this person to see how she was getting these remarkably consistant results, for it would only be a matter of time before hitting "THE BIG ONE". Anybody with any comments to this, lets here your experience. Sounds pretty RISKY to me to trust another LOTTOHEAD with your money.

Originally posted by Sandman:
Has anyone ever tried or thought of joining a lotto club? If someone has joined, was it worth it? If you're thinking about it, what's stopping you to go into one?
I came upon one that this person had a system worked out to get at least 4 to 5 out of 6 if so many people sent a certain amount of money. It was based on the 6/49 & would be played for 9 draws. This person was very confident in giving back each person in the club their share of the total winnings for each draw. Roughly $365.00 is played on each draw for 9 draws. The lottery Syndicate was also in contact with this person to see how she was getting these remarkably consistant results, for it would only be a matter of time before hitting "THE BIG ONE". Anybody with any comments to this, lets here your experience. Sounds pretty RISKY to me to trust another LOTTOHEAD with your money.

It is risky... and it is better for you to follow thw players on this site ,you will increase your success a lot there are lots of very good gamblers in here. Another thing in the last two months I'm earning for about 700$ and it would be a larger sums if I'd came here earlier. The thing is don't send any money but send us the numbers! Trust me!

flipper

I tried to get one going up here in Canada for US lotto players which would have been a good deal for anyone in the States for 2 reasons: your dollar is worth more up here in Ontario. 2-there are no taxes held back here in Canada. If you win $72,000.00 that's what you get. There is no tax held back. I'm still willing to set one up if several people are interested. I'm in contact right now with 2 chaps from Toronto and Edmonton out west and perhaps we can start one up.

It would be nice to have enough money to play combinations heavy in order to win some money. Seems people don't see a good thing when they see it. The US lotteries return about 48% of all ticket sales to winners. But, then the winner has to pay tax on the 48% of the money returned from the ticket sales. So, you end up with perhaps 25$ of the ticket sales if you're lucky!!

G

[ad deleted]

[This message has been edited by Lotto Tutor (edited June 07, 2001).]

mar9ie

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss:
It is risky... and it is better for you to follow thw players on this site ,you will increase your success a lot there are lots of very good gamblers in here. Another thing in the last two months I'm earning for about 700$ and it would be a larger sums if I'd came here earlier. The thing is don't send any money but send us the numbers! Trust me!
"Dennis Dennis Dennis" !!!

Originally posted by mar9ie:
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss:
"Dennis Dennis Dennis" !!!

Mar9ie,Mar9ie,Mar9ie
Check it for yourself, remember that I'm also playing the Québec/49 and my numbers have prevails there to! See my first post on May the 12 and check all the results from both 6/49 lottery and after come back to me...but if you wait after wednesday you will most probably have to had to that total...
This is not Mambo Jambo!
mad.gif

Sidebar