Lotto 6/49

LETSWIN

I hope I will be able to consistently contribute my thoughts and ideas, I tend to follow trends and look for obvious patterns and
try hard to pick those numbers from this...

my thoughts for upcoming 6/49 draw on JULY 8th
====================================

I have strong feelings for two numbers appearing, 18 and 38,

I also strongly like the number 4

I think that the number 46 may appear very soon again

other numbers that I like, and one is really overdo is 16 and 32

others 1, 5 , 6 , 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 29, 30, 31,
35, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 49

Cheers, Good luck to all

Beaker

Letswin, these are great thoughts:agree2: I would suggest next time getting them into the "Discussion" thread that way we won't have everyone starting a new thread for the same purpose.
:)

joesam

Hi Beaker

What are your numbers for Wednesday's Canadian Lotto? or are you waiting for the winhunter to give you the necessary crystal in your ball?

Cheers:agree:

Beaker

joesam said:
Hi Beaker

What are your numbers for Wednesday's Canadian Lotto? or are you waiting for the winhunter to give you the necessary crystal in your ball?

Cheers:agree:
I don't know yet JoeSam - still studying :agree: I'll post at the other place ;)
As for winhunter - that s/w is 2 clicks from the uninstall button :sick: what little is on my machine :dang:

winhunter

Beaker said:

I don't know yet JoeSam - still studying :agree: I'll post at the other place ;)
As for winhunter - that s/w is 2 clicks from the uninstall button :sick: what little is on my machine :dang:

:bawl:

Don't lose heart yet beaker... Please keep in mind this is still an Alpha version. Typically users never see this side of released software, but with my own limited resources, I must release the code in it's current state. There are alot of features inside WINHunter (0.2.2) that have never been release in any other lottery program in existence.

Thanks,

Andrew

Beaker

winhunter said:

:bawl:

Don't lose heart yet beaker... Please keep in mind this is still an Alpha version. Typically users never see this side of released software, but with my own limited resources, I must release the code in it's current state. There are alot of features inside WINHunter (0.2.2) that have never been release in any other lottery program in existence.
Thanks,
Andrew
Don't worry Andrew. I understand the risks and know that what you are sending out is not "gold release". I think you have a great idea and I'm excited about getting through the product. I know, at some point, I'll get it running :agree:
Do you know of some s/w called Lottoman written by Scott Piel?
Well, trust me, I have spent months tweaking that product with excellent results. I'm sure I can do it with yours also.

Sidebar