lotto 6/49 skipping frequency chart

warden

hello all, hopefully someone can help me find a site where i can find a skipping frequency chart for numbers drawn in the 6/49 lottery. i have one that is 2 and a half years old and would take quite some time to update. thank you.

LT

Administrator
Hi warden ... welcome to the bulletin board

Here is a url to the overall frequencies:
http://lottery.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin...art&lottery_name=na_lotto_649&order=0&years=0
But I don't think that is exactly what you want :(
What you could do is click on the Lotto Pro banner at the bottom of the page. That will let you download a fully functional version of the program which contains all of the databases. The program expires in 30 days. Simply use the program to print out a skip and hit and frequency chart for you but you have to do this within 30 days :D

LT

warden

thanks for the reply LT but no, no luck with that shareware. i had some other shareware a few years ago that gave me what i wanted, i guess i'll have to find it again :( good site you have here though, interesting opinions and some good wheels. see ya

warden

thanks dwoods99, i tried it again and almost got what i wanted. i cannot get the chart to change its stats after i include the bonus number. do you, or anybody else, use this chart? if so please tell me if i am doing something wrong. is there an execute button somewhere that i might have overlooked? thanks.

dwoods99

I have also found that when you change from 'numbers only' to 'numbers and bonus', it does not refresh the chart. So... simply click on another statistics option (like frequency), and then click back on the skip/hit chart and it will be fine.

LT

Administrator
Hi Warden,
It should refresh to give you the new stats with the bonus.
You can also check the "more programs" thread in the software section where nightowl has given us a link to tons of programs. Many of them should also offer frequency charts as well.

On another topic I noticed that it is your natal day today dwoods ... a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to You :birthday:
I hope that you have a real good one today and that you have lots of luck in the upcomming draws!

LT

Sidebar