Lotto 6/49 instant win (scratch) every ticket wins?

Have you guys seen the ad on tv for these new scratch tickets. They advertise that every ticket wins. I assume that a win = a free ticket. Has anyone bought any of these? They are only available in Ontario.

billymac

Hi Rattlesnake, I have tried it twice...won a free draw on one and I think it was $6 on another....I think the majority of winners will be for a freedraw!! Good luck!!

billymac said:
Hi Rattlesnake, I have tried it twice...won a free draw on one and I think it was $6 on another....I think the majority of winners will be for a freedraw!! Good luck!!

High billymac....welcome to the board....your name just reminded me of a long time friend of mine...His name is also Billy...yes Billy Moosehead and he loves odd numbers always have:lol:

Welcome again!!

Once that said keep a close eye on the 20 and also on the 27 for the next...46 is also tempting along with our old favourite the 42.....Hum ...that 30 is smiling at the 31...lol..lol..lol.. :agree2: :lol: :lol:

Maggie

I agree, Dennis. I think when 20 hits-27 will be right along side of it. And when 40 comes up the 42 will be there as well.
I don't wheel numbers but what I generally do is buy 5 quick picks at the start of the month and play them for the whole month as well as my own numbers that I pick. Whats been happening is I'm winning more on the quick picks. I don't know if there's something to it, but a 10 dollar win sure makes me happy.
Maggie

Maggie said:
I agree, Dennis. I think when 20 hits-27 will be right along side of it. And when 40 comes up the 42 will be there as well.
I don't wheel numbers but what I generally do is buy 5 quick picks at the start of the month and play them for the whole month as well as my own numbers that I pick. Whats been happening is I'm winning more on the quick picks. I don't know if there's something to it, but a 10 dollar win sure makes me happy.
Maggie

And when you play the 04...always play either the 03 or the 05 along with it!!!!Just a tought! :lol:

mar9ie

old sys

I use to buy five quick picks then pick the one set that didnot have any of my numbers add one number to it and play seven comb. I had good luck for awhile winning 40$ every other week at the end of the month i would do it over again. It got so bad that I expected that 40 at least 3 times a month. at that point i changed the way i pick my numbers.:dizzy: :wavey:

Sidebar