lottery of the world

Metodo

Hi to everybody, I write you from the Italy and I apologize you if to talk to you I use a translator.
I am an impassioned of all the lotteries of the world and whole to a friend we have created a software of statistic that manages any lottery in the world. Do I ask you, please, which lottery is it yours preferred? mine is "lottery irish" and "lottery Italy"
if you have need of some search or strategy, we are to disposition of everybody.
Regards.

small part the draws of the world:
estr.jpg

Metodo said:
Hi to everybody, I write you from the Italy and I apologize you if to talk to you I use a translator.
I am an impassioned of all the lotteries of the world and whole to a friend we have created a software of statistic that manages any lottery in the world. Do I ask you, please, which lottery is it yours preferred? mine is "lottery irish" and "lottery Italy"
if you have need of some search or strategy, we are to disposition of everybody.
Regards.

estr.jpg
You have posted a broken link there.... :dang:

mike alec

Metodo said:
Regards.

estr.jpg
i prefer italy lotto

Sidebar