Lottery Cracker

system13

Its set up and running

Matrix said:
it could'nt be set up.

:confused: :confused:

It works like a charm, but not sure what you mean exactly by "couldn't be set up".
If you mean setting the database, since its ment for UK lottery 6/49, only one database can be loaded at the time. Just open the file CRACKER.DAT and replace the existing UK draws with the ones from your lottery.

If this is not the case, remember this is a old programme so depending on the system you are running it might require some compatibility adjustments.

Beaker

Anyone know the maximum number of draws you can enter?

Tried Canada 649 with all draws - got 'subscript out of range' error.

system13

I have 483 draws entered and it works fine a.t.m, but it seems that there's place for only 500 draws.

Not enough space for CAN649 or even UK649 for which it was designed in the first place, still good for CRO645. Not for long, though...:dang:

Nicodemus

Hi system13,

you are definitely right. Above 499 rows, it gives a "Invalid Row Value" msg when trying to display the rows.

Actually it can handle 999 rows but can't work with it :confused:.

Sorry for the wrong information :bawl:

system13

Hi Nicodemus

thanks for checking this out.

I've presumed that 500 is max. because in the chart "Number Frequency" that number stands like a limit, shame it can't work with more than 499 draws.

Cheers mate

:wavey:

Sheba

Re: Re: Lottery Cracker

NiceGuy24 said:
Homer says: "Boooooooring!"

DOH!...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
Everybody's Got a Dream...JACKPOT!:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Re: Lottery Cracker

system13 said:
I haven't seen such an inventive and original input for ages, along with being nice you're so funny.:eek:
I agree with you...lets make another sacrifice to maintain this board a peacefull one... :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar