Looking for LottoMasta or Robert Serotic

Hello All

I am trying to access the website in Australia that is named Lottamasta but no luck. The URL address could be achieved thru typing lottomasta in google.ca then it's there.
Before I used to be able to access it.
Robert Serotic has a unique system that is good if pairs show up together. It's still abbriviated system .
If no luck finding that site, then I will post the idea cause I wrote it down :D

Cheers.

LT

Administrator
Hi CM,

I emailed the address of lottomasta to you. Normally I would post the url here but that is such a bad web site (horrible design and syndicate ads etc) .. maybe it isn't the same site you were looking for?

The name "Robert Serotic" is a blast from the past .. for those that do not know him he is one of the original grand masters of wheeling systems and did most of his work in real world print (books) prior to their digital translations into many of the wheels used in the lotto software programs of today.

LT

Thanks LT that's the one

Very appreciated my friend.
Any time you can afford it, you should use the pairing method (Robert Serotic) especially with your set of 20. Of course with a group.
I did construct 14 numbers system which is seven pairs and on and on. The site has 12 numbers system pairing method.
10 numbers requires 10 lines.
12 numbers requires 20 lines.
14 numbers requires 35 lines.
16 numbers requires 56 lines.
I haven't done 18 or 20 but it's not that difficult to construct.

there are cons for that kind of system. For example if the numbers show up in a non-pair format, then the winnings won't be that much. Therefore I do backup to that Serotic system and I test it of course.
the best Lottery for that kind of system is the Provincial.
But the pros are huge. Like if the 3 pairs show up, then it's Heaven :agree2:

If help is needed let me know everybody

Dennis,
You could play that method in your Combo 10 abbrev. system cause it takes only 10 lines

Cheers.:D

peter

I dug through all of my old lotto books, and came across a book Robert Serotic published by LSI publishing in 1988, entitled "the only way to win at LOTTO" the pages have yellowed, but I must revisit this book, thxs for bringing back a name from the past.

Beaker

peter said:
I dug through all of my old lotto books, and came across a book Robert Serotic published by LSI publishing in 1988, entitled "the only way to win at LOTTO" the pages have yellowed, but I must revisit this book, thxs for bringing back a name from the past.
Peter, that's his classic book :agree: I thought I had something written by him - I'll have to look.
Post your findings - here or at the summer home ;). Inquiring minds want to know :lol:

Yes Pete that's the one

Pete,

I know you don't need that kind of strategy cause you play full wheeling system for 8 or 9 numbers but if you change strategies then spending $30.00 for abbrev 10 numbers system including that Serotic system would be ideal. Cause it takes 10 lines to fulfill this Serotic method for 10 numbers plus 20 lines backup.
I just finished constructing 18 numbers Serotic Method and it takes 84 lines ( that's your full wheel 9 system ).
But that 18 Serotic thing needs backup like 50 lines ( expensive).

That system don't work with Super 7 cause it's based on even theory and pairs.

Cheers.

peter

I'll have to re- read the book, but the one thing I remember , if you take 2 pairs and they don't show, your out of the game. I think it's a good book, but I need to think and re- read why I hav'ent followed this in the past 12 years, a refreasher is always inspiring, perhaps I'll gain new insight, I did'nt get before.

Re: Thanks LT that's the one

ComboManiac said:
Very appreciated my friend.
Any time you can afford it, you should use the pairing method (Robert Serotic) especially with your set of 20. Of course with a group.
I did construct 14 numbers system which is seven pairs and on and on. The site has 12 numbers system pairing method.
10 numbers requires 10 lines.
12 numbers requires 20 lines.
14 numbers requires 35 lines.
16 numbers requires 56 lines.
I haven't done 18 or 20 but it's not that difficult to construct.

If help is needed let me know everybody

Dennis,
You could play that method in your Combo 10 abbrev. system cause it takes only 10 lines

Cheers.:D
When Dennis will hit He will hit real hard don't worry Combo....And I don't really care on how many lines it takes as long as I have a good garrantee...I have heard that this guy is now very rich....but only by selling these books not by winning a major prize... :lol:

5/6 is overdue or is it ?

Dennis,

That Robert Serotic is rich now, well that 's good for him. But he's got a point however I don't buy anything thanks to the Net :agree:
Those pairings are included in the full wheel system so just a little bit of luck is needed to win.
Again beware of the low numbers in 6/49 :lol:

Cheers

Re: 5/6 is overdue or is it ?

ComboManiac said:

Again beware of the low numbers in 6/49 :lol:

Cheers
I know that the 02-12-19 and 13 came up tonight but if you want to pass the test...prepare yourself for a high one...very high one...very,very,very high one..
:lol: Because the 02 showed up after the 01-02-15 combo....furthermore in the previous draw the 09 was there so that 09 will not act as a spoiler as it did the last time I catch 5 good numbers..:lol:

Sidebar