Locating Smilies on the internet?

Joanne

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I MIGHT FIND SOME OF THOSE SMILIES WE HAVE ON THE INTERNET?I REALLY LIKE THE DOG& the DANCER.WHAT I WANT TO DO IS USE THEM WHEN I EMAIL MY SISTERS AS A CLOSING SYMBOL.I THINK THERE BOTH CUTE.

:wavey:

Maggie

Hi Joanne,

You can check these out:
here

OR you can just type in smilies in your search engine and you'll find a whole pile of them.

dwoods99

Maggie said:
Hi Joanne,

You can check these out:
here

OR you can just type in smilies in your search engine and you'll find a whole pile of them.
Or you can simply right-click your mouse on the smiley image you want and then "save picture/image as..." and save it to your PC.

Joanne

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP.I'M STILL A ROOKIE WHEN IT COMES TO USING A COMPUTER SO I APOLOGIZE IF I SEEM TO BE SLOW AT THIS.I WILL DEFINITELY USE ALL THAT INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME. THANKS AGAIN

:wavey: :blush:

LT

Administrator
Joanne .. you can download the smilies by putting your mouse cursor onto them, then click the right mouse button and save/download the image. They will be gif files and if they move they will be an animated gif ;)

Joanne

THANKS LT !

ONE THING THAT REALLY STANDS OUT ON YOUR WEB SITE IS IF YOU ASK FOR ASSISTANCE YOU WON'T WAIT LONG.WITH ALL THE HELP I'VE RECEIVED IT'S NOW FUN TO SEND EMAILS.

:wavey: :finger:

Sidebar