locate the formations of 5 distinct digits (without repetition) in the 21 possible positions in 100%

Frank

Right, only about 47% of 7 digit sequences 0-9 with repeats end up with 5 digits after removing duplicates. Less than half. This spreadsheet will not deal with these, it will black out the whole row until it detects a valid input sequence that reduces to 5 digits. Only your original post has been dealt with, amended after clarification regarding the column 2 sets. All other moving the goalpost complication posts have been totally ignored.
You will get a black row whilst entering data until it meets the 5 digit rule.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/59f1a1whkdexylb/5+posiçoes+em+7.xlsm/file

Goodbye, I'm OUT!

jack

ok, FRANK, i agree there are many variants, to program, of double digits, maybe excel is not recommended, but this is great, when i win a super seven prize it will be rewarded, one day luck will come, i know that already it is difficult to predict pick3, imagine pick7, but the study may serve, other lotteries to pick 5.6.7 .. when the last digit is separated (terminations)
thank you FRANK

Frank

To the 7 people who downloaded this ...If conditional formatting works OK with your version, the layout should look like this. If the yellow highlights in the right hand side are not there, its not compatible with your version. It is totally reliant on conditional formatting to find the sequences. Does not work on Ipads etc.

Sidebar