Lighting strikes

Sheba

Florie said:
Maggie, I believe you so don't worry about it. It is our choice of how to spend our gambling money. Some play too seriously I think. It is just a game. Whether I pick 12 or more numbers, Abrrev or F/W, DN or no DN OR even QP for that matter. It is a decision I make and not anybody else and nobody can persuade me otherwise.
To earn respect, we must give respect. Have a nice day!

If you play DN and they hit , it is great but the likely that they will hit id not good and if they don't hit well then they are just as bad as anyone picks...
I play 2 DN in super seven but not in the 649...my choice my money im wasting...but I will win the :cow: and then the laughs on ?????..I just wish someone would win big here and lets hope its on a QP (which is always my backup plan :lol: )so that way no one can say they picked the numbers and take praise for doing so as I am sure they would not let that die! It is all just the luck of the Draw and no one can really predict what is too come......only guessing is all we do!

Sheba....:bouncy:___:dog:~~~

Beaker

Sheba said:
<snip>......only guessing is all we do!

Sheba....:bouncy:___:dog:~~~
Speak for yourself. I don't guess :no: There is a reason for each number I pick - sometimes they hit sometimes they don't but I never guess.

As you say, DN can really leverage your winning and if they don't hit and you play a 3/3 or 3/4 wheel you are still in the $$.

TO MAGGIE

Play the way you like...whether it's QP or DN or AW or FW....
It's your money at the end.
there are some ppl here that talk too much therefore I had already put them on IGNORE list...

Maggie

I don't guess on my picks either, but I have to admit I don't play DN's. There just aren't enough hours in my day to analyze these numbers the way I would like to.

biz2000

Need help

Hi! guys:

What kind of software you guys are using which help you "guess"?

I am an true amature here. Just began to play a week agao. Besides hot/warm/cold #, frequency, hit/skip graph, and repeatable pairs or triples, what other analysis can give you more hint?

Cheers, and thanks for your help

biz2000

I never spoke or mentionned any names....Have I??? :confused:
So what's the big deal here??? I only expressed an opinion...If you don't like it it is your problem all of you....even those fancy hot shots backstabbers that are on my ignore list...

gsobier

Beaker:

I know for a fact I've been lucky and had 4 hitters by some degree of dumb luck and some help along the way from you and others here have helped to improve hits. I feel, the more you play and learn, the better your chances are going to be if you apply what you learned:agree:. We do create our sets differently and I think I'm getting better at this (at least I hope I am). Like you say again and again... ...big risk, big reward and that is the whole truth:agree:. I've always known you pick number for a reason and it has to be like that playing with a DN. You gotta know what you are doing or a QP :worry: would be just as good. Thats my 2 cents worth.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Speak for yourself. I don't guess :no: There is a reason for each number I pick - sometimes they hit sometimes they don't but I never guess.

As you say, DN can really leverage your winning and if they don't hit and you play a 3/3 or 3/4 wheel you are still in the $$.

Beaker

George, I look at the numbers and at least 1 of them hits me all the time, whether it's a repeater or something else, some number really strikes me. Now, usually I build on that number creating pairs or LD's, looking at announcers etc. but it always comes down to that initial number whic often becomes my DN.
I have a few good DN wheels but I;d like a few more.

I'm not a player that will wheel 20+ numbers for a chance at hitting 1x3 if I get 6 - not my style - others can do it, I don't think it is that difficult to hit 5 or 6 from 30 numbers. :no: But, you're not going to make any $$ from that. But, if that's what floats your boat, go for it. :notme:

The challenge with this stuff is hitting the most from the least - that's what its all about for me.

You need to take a chance with this stuff and as Dennis says if he can hit 5 from 8 once every six months, he is playing for free for a long time. Someone else who plays 14 - 20 numbers and hits 3 or 4 every other week might be making a few $$ - winning more often- but it is hard to hit the real big one.

Honestly, Ms. Lucky is definitely looking over people here and I think its great because hitting 5 numbers is not easy :no: Trust me, I hit 5 from 12, 2 times in 2 weeks, I made $1000+, but never hit a 5 and that was from one of the best 5/6 wheels. :notme:

Ms. Lucky are you listening? :wavey:

gsobier

Beaker:

There is a small circle of friends and family members who have seen some of the stuff I've done. We are going to start cutting down on the amount of numbers played for sets and will use a DN too. I will continue to filter with delta pairs because its very reliable up to now.

I think that 30-19 report of mine is a useful thing to look at too. Do you look at it when deciding on your picks?

As far as Mr. Lucky goes, he also needs to listen once in a while:wavey: too.

Regards,
Beaker said:
George, I look at the numbers and at least 1 of them hits me all the time, whether it's a repeater or something else, some number really strikes me. Now, usually I build on that number creating pairs or LD's, looking at announcers etc. but it always comes down to that initial number.

I'm not a player that will wheel 20+ numbers for a chance at hitting 1x3 if I get 6 - not my style - others can do it, I don't think it is that difficult to hit 5 or 6 from 30 numbers. :no: But, you're not going to make any $$ from that. But, if that's what floats your boat, go for it. :notme:

The challenge with this stuff is hitting the most from the least - that's what its all about for me.

You need to take a chance with this stuff and as Dennis says if he can hit 5 from 8 once every six months, he is playing for free for a long time. Someone else who plays 14 - 20 numbers and hits 3 or 4 every other week might be making a few $$ - winning more often- but it is hard to hit the real big one.

Honestly, Ms. Lucky is definitely looking over people here and I think its great because hitting 5 numbers is not easy :no: Trust me, I hit 5 from 12, 2 times in 2 weeks, I made $1000+, but never hit a 5 and that was from one of the best 5/6 wheels. :notme:

Ms. Lucky are you listening? :wavey:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

There is a small curcle of friends and family members who have seen some of the stuff I've done. We are going to start cutting down on the amount of numbers played for sets and will use a DN too. I will continue to filter with delta pairs because its very reliable up to now.

I think that 30-19 report of mine is a useful thing to look at too. Do you look at it when deciding on your picks?

As far as Mr. Lucky goes, he also needs to listen once in a while:wavey: too.

Regards,
I definitely look at your picks George and thank you for posting those.:agree: I like to look at it after I've picked and definitely try to move off numbers when there are too many in one or the other pile. I always like to look at these lists because they put you in the ball park. Snides used to produce some very valuable lists and Dennis and Peter have produced similar lists. I like these 0-2 from this set and 3 from that set and no more that 2 from the other - this can help.

Maggie said:
I'm not too sure who you would be doubting here and I don't know why you would even doubt it. If it is me that you're talking about, well, if I did lie about it, then lightening can go ahead and strike me dead right now. I can assure you it was no lie and if you have a problem with believing it, then that's your perogative. I'm the one who has to live with myself and my conscience. And I have no problem with sleeping at night.
I also don't know why you think someone has to have a DN or 2 in their sets. I know someone who on Jan.9-02 was one of 12 winners for the 5+B for a winning of 75,971.30. NO DN, only 5 lines played. Believe it or not!! Numbers played:
8-12-23-28-39-43 Oh yeah, almost forgot, lightening can strike twice in one place.
When you have 6 numbers on one line it is no mystery for me to see a person winning....But what is a mystery for me is that every time someone hit for 5 or 6 here they hit for 5 no matter how many numbers they played....That is puzzling...LT is the only one that seems to be unable to hit with a large pool...That is even more puzzling to me...Maggie I never doubt you believe me...But I have played 18 numbers in keno for the last two months without DN aiming at some pick 6 And I have hit 18 times for 6 or more....The funny thing is that among these hits I only got 6 on one line on one occasion :confused: and that happenned when I got 11 numbers on target believe it or not....
The name of the game is to get the most out of the least...And what you are telling here is just that...DN numbers increases your chances greatly if you play a few more...
Now will lightning strike twice at the same place...Yes maybe but not in one lifetime...most unlikely... like it or not...
:)

Maggie

Well, I have to disagree with you, even if the win is minimal as in only hitting for 5 numbers, to me it is still an accomplishment in itself to get that. As for lightening not striking twice, maybe I should have added a little more to my post. Those numbers that were played for that game in Jan.02, well, that was when the first bolt hit, my getting the 5 last week, was the second time. It's not something I ever posted before because it happened 6 months prior to me joining this board. The someone I was referring to was myself. And if you want to doubt that as well, then go ahead.

Sidebar