La Jolla Repository wheels explained.

chilibill

I went to the La Jolla Repository website and saw groups of numbers with
t=2, t=3, t=4, t=5 , t=6 and t=7 as headings for each group.

If I need a wheel for my 6/53 game, where will I find it. I would like to wheel 24 numbers to trap the winning ones. Using Trap/Overlap , I'd split the 24 numbers into 4 - 6 number quads, then wheel quad #1 with quad #2, 1 with 3, 1 with 4, 2 w 3, 2 w 4 , then 3 w 4. etc., so I would need a 12 number wheel to do each mix and have each wheel produce 4 combos (tickets) to buy. 6x4=24 tickets = $24.
What is the correct wheel description for this wheel using Covering Terminology?
i.e. C( x,x,x,x ) = x

I hope a sharpie out there can point me to the right wheel in the Depository.
chilibill

trilby

chillibill,

I have previously referred to Lotto Architect's Wheel Generator but you appear to have had issue with it. I can say I have used this software for as long as it has been available and I have never had an issue with it, but it has your requested feature of number groups where they are able to intersect with each other and also operate to any guarantee level you desire ie 4 if 6 or 3 if 5 etc etc. Numerous other filters and features as well.

cheers

trilby

chilibill

Wheel Generator

Trilby,
Thanks for that info. My computer problem is with the main program.exe file. .When I unzip and try to run it, it locks up as described above. I will stay away from it, and try to learn the Wheels Database Manager which seems to be a separate file and feature. I have opened that okay, and will try to learn how to use it.
chilibill

trilby

Chilibill,

It occurs to me you have downloaded Lotto Architect (which is a lottery management and predictive program) not Wheel Generator. Lotto Architect has a wheels database manager within it but this is not what you are after. Check out the Lotto Architect site again and look for Wheel Generator. It is a different program altogether to the Lotto Architect program.

regards

trilby

Hi again chilibill,

I'll ask again, how is it possible for a program to lock someone's computer?
I never had reports from my users of either Lotto Architect or Wheel Generator (I am the author of both programs) locking their computer or something like that - legitimate programs cannot do that and definitely none of my programs, since they do not tamper the OS internal workings in any way. Also, do you refer to Lotto Architect or Wheel Generator? You don't give any sort of details of what sort of lock is that (i.e. how you figure out it has locked your computer, any sort of warning messages shown, or do you face a complete freeze of computer?) - just give details of what you observe. Since you post a rather negative vague comment in a public forum without any details of what is happening, I am bound to clarify that something else in your computer is the problem you face, my programs cannot freeze/damage your computer. Finally, neither Lotto Architect or Wheel Generator come in a zip file. How can you unzip something that is not zipped??

lottoarchitect - author of Lotto Architect & Wheel Generator

blitzed

hiya chilibill, it takes 6picks to setup a 2number match.
http://www.ccrwest.org/cover/t_pages/t2/k6/C_12_6_2.html
C(12,6,2) = 6
Method of Construction: lex covering

1 2 3 4 5 6
1 5 6 7 8 12
1 7 8 9 10 11
2 3 4 7 8 12
2 3 4 9 10 11
5 6 9 10 11 12

later,
blitzed:thumb:

chilibill

Wheel Generators

Thanks again Trilby,
You are right. I looked carefully on the LottoArchitect homepage and found the Wheel Generator button at the very bottom. I would need to subscribe $$ (not sure how many $) to get it, but when I hit a few good ones, I will.
chilibill

chilibill

To Mr.Tampakis -author of LottoArchitect

Sorry I wasn't clearer in my post on Question/Answer forum. I will e-mail/contact you directly at your website and explain in detail.
chilibill

chilibill

To Blitzed-on La Jolla Covering

Blitzed,
Thanks again for your reply. In Covering terminology, can you describe a wheel like this;
My pick 6 game has 53 total numbers.
I need to wheel 24 numbers to trap the 6 winners.
I want to do this with 2 (or more) wheel operations, using 12 of my 24 #'s each time in a Trap/Overlap routine. The win guarantee can be 3 if 5.

Can you give me the Covering format C(xxxx)=x for this? ?

I'm still trying to understand wheel terminology, using the La Jolla Repository tables.
chilibill

blitzed

WeEfs has 3if5 right here, and v,k,t explained dude:
http://www.weefs-lottosysteme.de/systeme,6,5306,en.htm

Peter's has others:
http://hem.bredband.net/b599956/wheels/Lotto-Wheels/full/pick6/t=3.htm

or enter v,k,t on La Jolla Wheel Repository search page:
http://www.ccrwest.org/cover.html

later,
blitzed:thumb:

At the concept page of my Wheel Generator site I have an explanation of what each parameter means. In LaJolla, you don't have the m show up. This site contains coverings having t=m only.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Sidebar