l have 6 ball win xls sheets...

Thook

Hey Guy's l emailed them over in the UK and asked to see their numbers so they sent me them over then l was asking the guys how they were doing it, they say are using the UK Thunderball draw to test the Lotto probability calcs, as there is just not enough historical data in the UK Thunderball(yet). That's why they have created a Thunderball system using email. They send out 10 lines of numbers to anyone anywhere in the world for free just to test out their calcs...
l have asked to be included, they send me an email with the 10 sets of numbers in, then when the draw is made they send me another one with the numbers checked for me and telling how much was won by the 10 sets....and how much was won against Camelot odds, upto now they send out 640 sets of numbers...

Beaker

Tell them to use Canada 6/49 - most history in the world - 2002 data points as of March 29, 2003 :agree2: :agree:

LT

Administrator
Thook said:
Hey Guy's l emailed them over in the UK and asked to see their numbers so they sent me them ...

That's neat Thook :agree2: Please feel free to post their predictions in the International lotto section before the UK draw. Maybe we will see some productive lines? :)

The German lotto is different...It started on Saturdays the 02/02/1974 ....On the 06/01/1988 they started to held 2 draws on Wednesday yes ...twice on that day...So I consider it older in time compare to the Canadian 6/49 but you have to seperate Sturday from Wednesday and doing so the numbers of draws is lower than the Canadian 6/49 By the way Peter I replied to your demand on the pair files... :agree:

peter

Dennis, I wish to thank you, I will look at it tomorrow, going out with the misses for some fun and frolic tonight ( can you say BINGO) :D

peter said:
Dennis, I wish to thank you, I will look at it tomorrow, going out with the misses for some fun and frolic tonight ( can you say BINGO) :D
Well nothing is wrong about winning there too!Good luck to you Peter! :lol:

Sidebar