Key Numbers

chilibill

Can anyone recommend a good way to find a key number to wheel?
Please tell us what works for you.
Thanks,
chilibill

Icewynd

That's the $6.4 Million question! If I could pick one reliably I would wheel with all the other numbers.

We know that most of the time one of the seven numbers will repeat in the next game (or even 2 or 3 of them). I've been tracking which of the 7 numbers are repeating currently and which have gone on vacation. That is, was the repeat ball #1, 2...6, or the bonus in the prior draw? If you look at skips of 5 or less (median +1), you can narrow down your 7 to 3 or 4 possibilities, and you will be correct about 50% of the time.

Also, I have been looking at an old thread on the Isolator technique (search "Isolator") as a way to identify 2 numbers that may pop in the next few draws. I'm not sure if it works, but it sounds interesting.

If anyone has a better method, please share.

blitzed

probabilities are good to help pin down some key numbers...and stuff in median range where numbers are typically droppin from.

chilibill

Isolator to find key numbers .How to?

Icewynd,
Thanks for the Isolator tip. I spent a few hours last night reading the thread's 10 pages, and learned a little bit. Do you understand the strategy in Isolator? If so, please pass it on. I know it starts with a grid of numbers, and each line in the grid can produce what they call an Isolator (a pair of numbers) to play in special one or two number lotto games. The designers seem to be doing very well with it. That strategy could help me find a good key number if I can figure out how to do it. One of the designers went broke during the thread, so I will have to be careful. Any advice from anyone?
chilibill

chilibill

Isolator "how to" ?

Blitzed,
Do you know how to use the Isolator strategy? If so, how would you use it for a 5/36 lotto game? The beginning of the Isolator (revised) thread mentions creating a 7x5 grid using random numbers. Then later on they show grids with consecutive numbers?? Pretty confusing.
If you or anyone can clarify this, please do.
chilibill

Icewynd

Hi Bill,

My understanding of the Isolator is that you cross off the numbers as they come up until you are left with only 2 on one line and those are the two you play. I've been playing around with it a bit and it seems that pretty often one of the two numbers will come up within 4 draws.

To find key numbers I would go back 3 or 4 draws and start marking off numbers to find 2 that may be due in the next draw.

chilibill

Icewynd: Isolator vs ?

Icewynd,
I read all the stuff I could find on this site concering the Eliminator and the Isolator routines. I read stuff by the 3 or 4 guys who developed and improved them. The last post on this stuff by Springbok in 2007, said Quote: "You don't need the grids anymore. You get the same and more accurate affect with winlotto. etc., etc" He points out that SKIP ROUTINE files are the way to go, and the software he likes will do it for him. I was sorry to hear he passed on in 2008. A very gifted writer and lotto developer, and great fun to read.
I don't know if you have studied this as closely, but that is where I am at now. I use LDIR and Gail Howard's AdV.+ software and will try to duplicate what he did with Winlotto. I have a copy of WinLotto but it is pretty complicated to use, but maybe I can learn.
Any comments and advice from all, will be welcome.
Good luck to all of us,
chilibill

madam

Icewynd: I use GH's chart 5 for the repeats. Click on #5, notice the astericks against the #,s that are plaayed in your last stored winning line. If the # is higher or + to the average posted at the bottom I elminate them from the collection of #,s i will be using for the wheeling process. What is left is useable.
madam

Icewynd

Interesting, Madam. Thanks for the tip! :bouncy:

I think you are a big believer in Simonsez method. Which of the various 'strings' are you using currently? Any way to use Simonsez to find key numbers?

madam

Icewynd:Simionsez had posted a later version of her four lines into one, as follows:
Take your last two line with or without the bonus (ON49)
6 19 21 30 38 40 --29
5 19 25 29 33 46 --2
Arrange them in sequence:
2 5 6 19 21 25 29 30 33 38 40 46
Add 1 to each
3 6 7 20 22 26 30 31 34 39 41 47
Then minus and plus each succeeding number and keeping the original
-3+6-7+20-22+26-30+31-34+39-41+47
2 3 6 7 6 7 20 21 21 22 26 27 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 40 40 41 47 48
going over the #'s eliminate the repeats
2 3 6 7 20 22 26 27 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 41 47 48
If you use GH's chart 5 you will eliminate the possible repeats
19 21 38 & 40
I usually punch in the mirror #'s at this time
13 23 43 14
This gives a total of 22 #'s. I have found it that there is better results if you arrange the numbers in hit values
33 4 41 20 32 47 2 7 27 30 31 26 6 14 23 43 48 12 22 13 3 34
You can use GH's wheels. I prefer to play the 4 out of 5 #'s and then I turn to Iliya's wheels with somewhat better results than GH.
Further I use the odd and even filter, the high and low filter, and the ramge of between 100 and 200. All else is filtered out and it reduces the # of lines to be played. I have had enuff luck to keep ahead of the game but not enuff to retire as yet. I wish someone would tell me how Karnac always got 15 #'s out of his chart 7?????????????????
madam

taaroa

madam said:
I wish someone would tell me how Karnac always got 15 #'s out of his chart 7?????????????????
madam

Hi madam,

This is a quote by Karnac in 2006 about his method. Hope this can help. :

"Hello arcwelder

I can show you the basic premise of this with pen and paper. What I can't show you without the program is how to backcheck for the optimum number of games back to select for your particular lottery game. Every lottery is different. CAN649 and Super7 are completely different settings.

See if this makes sense. Chart 7 is simply a hit chart. When I refer to game settings I mean number of games back. So the optimum setting in CAN649 is 6 , 25 , 30.
This means 6 games back, 25 games back, 30 games back.
So get out your graph paper and make 3 columns
Label them : 6 games back, 25 games back, 30 games back
On another sheet write down the numbers . Top to bottom 1-49
Go to your database of draws. Go back 6 draws. Count the number of times each number hits in those 6 most recent draws. Include the bonus numbers. Total them . Then take the number that had the most hits and place it at the top of the 6 games back column and continue adding the numbers with the most hits in order until you have 15 numbers. Your chart will under 6 games back will resemble this example
Number Hits
2 4
43 4
29 3
31 3
11 2
12 2
9 1
16 1
1 0
3 0
4 0
5 0 ...Etc...to 15 numbers
Be sure to keep the numerical sequence(descending order)of each number.
The same process must then be done for 25 and 30 games back until you have 3 columns of 15 numbers in order of most to least hits. This is what I see onscreen using the program. There's only 15 numbers used in each column. Now you can wheel any or all of these sets of 15 or as I mentioned earlier, add longshots, primes, or numbers that have skipped 1-5 or 6-9 draws to make an 18 number wheel. You can also pick out the numbers common to all three columns and wheel them. 7-12 numbers are usually available this way, although I have not tried this myself.
I hope this is reasonably clear for everyone to understand, and remember to try it on paper first to see how it performs before you spend a dime.
Good Luck"

Taaroa

taaroa

Hi madam,

Another karnac's quote :

Posted by Karnac on 08-28-2004 09:56 AM:

"I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does.

I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility.

So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck "

Taaroa

jack

Hello, chilibill, not a number but I'll give you two numbers in 100% of the draws
With 100% guarantee if your lottery is 5/36, divided into four groups of eight,
At least one group will have two or more, has two
then =
8x8x8x8 = 36
8 closing pairs = 28 then we have 28 pairs, as we do not know which group, but we know that a pair of them have 100%
1º 8 = 28 pairs
2º 8 = 28 pairs
3º 8 = 28 pairs
4º 8 = 28 pairs
To reduce the 112 pairs can be done but it is statistically ariscado, so now you have two numbers to wheel

bloubul

Hi Jack

Will you please explain more in detail please even with real examples if you can. Im very interested in Key Numbers as it can reduce the overall lay out.

BlouBul :cool:

jack

Hello bloubul, and other members, I have the idea, but I do not plan
The idea is just a 49/6, see the pairs and trios to come out more,
But you have to break up into positions such
49/6 to 20 suits have positions
Suits = 1,2,3, 1,2,4 up = 4,5,6 are positions
Pairs = 1.2 ... 1.3 = 5.6 up to 15 positions are
Then see the suits couples out more, but probabilistically on its position
Example = 12,26,47 suit, you must first do a study to see proper affixing of the 20 suits and 15 pairs, a previous study ok, etc. ..
After the wheels instead of combining numbers instead let us take the hit of a suit or pair
Then the wheel
(15,23,46), (02, 06) 18 then combines tender pair and drive (numbers) to gain leverage when settling the suit or par9 course the condition of success has hit the full suit,
The suits may not have to repeat the digits together or is the 6 digits can not repeat
Example = 15,23,46 six distinct digits without repetition.
When you divide into 4 groups a lottery 49/6 or similar, one group has two or more numbers and one group has a number zero or 100% of the sweepstakes, you can see this,
The problem is knowing which of the two groups, to create a rotating system to get the group full and empty group this pattern is in 100% of lottery lotto choose 5.6
Bloubul, you can submit any work of this forum

When I decide to play keynumbers, I need to make sure they will hit. I am currently studying and analyzing when to play keynumbers.
In a 6/45, many drawings have a repeat from the previous drawing.
When I dont decide to play for a while, I sometimes check if a repeat happened in the B chart adv +. When this event is due for a period of consecutive times, then we can assume that all 6 numbers from previous drawing could be used as keynumbers.
I then need to pull 6 wheels, each with its own keynumber (powernumber).
Its expensive but worth the shot if you havent played for a while.
If a repeat hits, then your keynumber in one of the 6 wheels is a hit on every ticket.

Bob

chilibill

keynumbers part2

Foreverbob,
I printed out your 6/15/2023 reply to Jack on his power number routine. I'm currently playing an Aussie 6/45 game with an Aussie friend, and need a power number too. Please explain: "check if a repeat happened in the B Chart Adv +. When this event is due for a period of consecutive times ( ???). then etc."
Going back 8 games , I got this many repeats in each game counting forward to the latest draw. 2-1-0-0-0-4-1-3. How can I apply your "when this event is due for a period of consecutive draws" to this repeat data ?
chilibill

Hi Chilibill,

I havent logged in for while.
About the repeats:
I only play those as keynumbers when they didnt hit for a few times consecutively.

So in your past draws:
2-1-0-0-0-4-1-3, where 3 means you had 3 repeats from its previous draw:
In this case the only due pattern would be where you had 3 consecutive draws where no repeats hit, being 0-0-0
This would be a good moment to play repeats, and they came in with 4 of them in the next draw.

So for now, the stratgey would not apply. Off course you can play repeats, but when 0 repeats come consecutively, like 3 times or more, I defintely would play repeats.

Yours,
Bob

Sidebar