Keno Discussion OCT 20-26

Sheba

Bones. I do not use a program for keno as I can't find one that I am willing to pay for... Was wondering what one , if any , do you use?

Thanks

Future Lottery WInner~:lol:

Sheba...:D

Sheba

Bones.
Started a new thread for discussion here so not to mess the piks up too much..
ANyway just wondering how you make out in winning wise with these decades...

My luck id if I picked 20-29 no 20's would show... it's unreal the luck I have....

SHeba~~:)

Bones

Sheba

Using Lotto Pro to track the stats which it does well.

As for winning, I need to play longer and try to refine my method as I am Doing now. When I work I usually work long hours and have a lot of time off as a result. Therefore I do not always post my picks but I will post if I win so you can track the result. If I find something that works for me it will no doubt work for you if you apply Atlantic Keno stats to it. I could probably help you in that department somehow. So in the meantime lets keep an eye out for something that works.

Bones

Sheba-----Odds Calculation

Concerning my theory on a three decade wheel. The pecentages combined (70+70+60) and divided by three equall a 66% chance of hitting a number. The average numbers drawn from these three decades over the last 50 draws is 9. This almost guarantees an average of 6.6 numbers per draw. Given the fact that I am using the most frequently drawn numbers I hope will give me the edge. An edge I will need considering how wheels can sometimes play out. It will be interesting to see how this works out.
Here are the stats of how many #s were drawn how many times in the last 50 draws.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
------------------------------
4 1 6 7 10 12 5 2 3
As you can see, draws from the three decades which amounted to 9 or better #s total 32 out of the 50 draws.

On last nights draw(Oct 20) I nailed 7 #s of which 10#s from the three decades were drawn. If I had composed the wheel I played last night properly(51-60 decade rather than 50-59) it would have brought me 8#s because the #60 would have been included. As it stands, I did not win any money. But from only one draw it appears that my theory is working because the stats match what happened in a real draw. The wheeled #s I will be playing for a while are posted in the draw thread you started for this week. As stated in an earlier conversation I will post if I win any money.

Last edited:

Sheba

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
And here are the top ten in the entire history of these Atlantic Keno draws...
64=365
09=355
03=353
23=347
29=345
05=345
25=341
28=340
70=339
14=339
And here are the two worst ever...
53=282
32=281
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this include the Atlantic Choice numbers as well as the Atlantic Keno ones.. Atlantic choice was the orginal name before they changed it. But you knew that hay...Where did you get these stats from?

Sheba...:cool:

Sidebar