Keno Atlantic

Sheba

Here are the numbers I plan on playing starting June 17, will play for a week or so and see what happens..

04-18-36-44-66
04-19-20-24-27-39-44-57-62-64

Wish me Luck!:lol: :wavey:

Sheba

IF

If I played those numbers last night. Would have won nothing...Thats my Luck!
Better luck tonight!:)

Maggie

last nights keno

Dennis, when you talk about LD's, how do you know which one to try for, or is it just a lucky guess and go for any one?
Printed out the Keno and Banco for May, trying to see if there was any thing in common in the way the numbers came out, but didn't really find anything. Realize one comes from Loto-Quebec and the other OLGC. It was just a thought.........

So much for my cons.no.theory.:( I will try it again tonight one more time, also playing

5 6 15 30 34 39 48 66 + 3 no.quick pick:lol:

Re: last nights keno

Maggie said:
Dennis, when you talk about LD's, how do you know which one to try for, or is it just a lucky guess and go for any one?
Printed out the Keno and Banco for May, trying to see if there was any thing in common in the way the numbers came out, but didn't really find anything. Realize one comes from Loto-Quebec and the other OLGC. It was just a thought.........

So much for my cons.no.theory.:( I will try it again tonight one more time, also playing

5 6 15 30 34 39 48 66 + 3 no.quick pick:lol:

Playing the correct LDs is a matter of study.....study....sweat....and study again......I never choose them at random....(otherwise I would go with quick picks all the time) with the help of some cute little programs....you can predict a lot of them a lot of time.....:lol: :lol:
The real trick is to target them ....:uzi:
Sometimes I also have these crazy feelings along with a good study.....:dizzy:

Maggie

keno

I study those Keno numbers till I'm blue in the face. When I think I have it figured out or I find some type of pattern and play what I think will come up, it just doesn't happen. :dang:

Maybe I think tooooooooooo hard??? :lol:

Sheba

me too

I also try to hard but I always play an Insta pik so that way I will always have a chance if my numbers don't show up which :confused: is alot of the time... :bouncy:

:wavey:

Sheba

Re: Atlantic Keno

Maggie said:
Sheba,

In Newfoundland, does the Keno game play up to 70 as here in Ontario? :)

Yes it does and played everynight now...

Last night I had a total of 3 numbers ..
no winnings..:(

Maggie

Keno-June 18

No winnings my way last night :dang:

Going with these 2 sets tonight:

2 7 15 29 39 48 59 66
19 24 29 30 44 59 60 :)

Sheba

Re: Tuesday's keno

Sheba said:
Here are the numbers I plan on playing

:bouncy: 04-18-36-44-66 :bouncy:
04-19-20-24-27-39-44-57-62-64

My Numbers :bomb: last night :smash: :mad2:

Will keep trying these for a few more draws!
and then I just may :flush: them you know where....:D :D

have a nice day! :wavey:

Maggie

keno

Sheba,

I may throw my numbers in the :flush: along with yours. No luck for me last night.

Going with these tonight

2 5 7 15 48
5 19 30 39 44 48 50 66

momofone

Ontario Keno June 19 02

Hi, to all...did see a ontario keno section upto date so I thought I would post here till we get one going later on...:)

here are my numbers...I must confess when I don't post my numbers I am doing good in picking them. but I thought I would post these tonight and see what happens...
05-07-09-15-17-45-49-67

last couple of nights have been a good haul, but then I didn't post, so I think I will try to keep up the posts....

Sheba

juen 19 keno

Here are the numbers I plan on playing

:bouncy: 04-18-36-44-66 :bouncy:
:bounce2: 04-19-20-24-27-39-44-57-62-64 :bounce2:

This game put me in a
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Florie

ON KENO TONIGHT

Happened to go the convenience store and got a few lines for these numbers.

01 04 11 13 14 18 23 37

Sidebar