Keno Atlantic

Sheba

I play Keno Atlantic and I usu~~~y just pick insta picks. I have no luck with this and was wondering if there is a program (freeware) or one not too expensive that is available for this game?

Haven't seen one yet

Sheba,

Will let you know if I found one ( free). So far there is no interest for KENO. It's mostly Pwerball and 6/49.

Cheers.

ComboMan

Florie

keno

I did have a couple of Keno programs which I purchased a few years back (before the website boom). Bad news- unfortunately, my older computer crashed a couple of months ago and no back up files! I got a new one last week end but no internet connection. You can actually do your Keno picks with no need for a program by using Excel and highlighting the winning numbers each time where you can pick your numbers by studying the patterns. I used to do it this way. How was the Keno program you downloaded last year, I believe from you know who??.

Good luck!

Keno Player As Well!!

I love the Keno game. I'll share my theory with you on how to Nickle & Dime a win??

I always play 1-2-7-11-12-67 at a $3 bet and place it for a 10 play run. Usually I win around $70 bucks.

Not the Nickle & Dime Play?

That's where I play 2-11-49 for $2 bucks. That way of playing a 3 Spot I am usually a consistant winner.

Well, I have exposed my numbers for you, they have brought to me many wins! Maybe they will help. Rather than buying a Keno software game. I feel that buying a software game for the Pick 3 Pick 4 and major jackpots would be ideal, but for Keno- I'm not favorable towards that route. Good Luck!!

Todd Kelly

Sheba

Re: keno

Florie said:
I did have a couple of Keno programs which I purchased a few years back (before the website boom). Bad news- unfortunately, my older computer crashed a couple of months ago and no back up files! I got a new one last week end but no internet connection. You can actually do your Keno picks with no need for a program by using Excel and highlighting the winning numbers each time where you can pick your numbers by studying the patterns. I used to do it this way. How was the Keno program you downloaded last year, I believe from you know who??.

Good luck!

I did try the program but found it not very good but I did foget about it so maybe I wil lgive it another try..
will keep you posted if I do. Right now my hope is to hit the super seven...with any luck.

Sidebar