Keeping only the small fish!!!

When most of the people that I'm guiding for catch a big fish...They want to keep it...On the opposite I only keep smaller fish...Always remember there are many more small fish that can become much bigger and only a few already big ones that can't grow bigger anymore....
Also many of these same people are having a big tackle box full of lures...Most of these lures will catch fishermen and not a single fish..On the opposite I only have a few lures in a small tackle box that really catches fish ...In my opinion...Having less lure is more like it...For fishing and also for lottos....
:agree: :agree2:

Beaker

I haven't been fishing in a long time but the people I know who do go out often always have favorite lures that they use at different times for different fish.

And the favorite bait is a minnow. Always use the small fish to get the BIG ones. ;)

peter

I'm starting holidays tomorrow, , going fishing mid week for about a week, have 3 weeks, one week at home and one week with family, going to the mountains. won't be posting much, getting the truck all ready for our fishing/camping week, me and my buddy.

peter said:
I'm starting holidays tomorrow, , going fishing mid week for about a week, have 3 weeks, one week at home and one week with family, going to the mountains. won't be posting much, getting the truck all ready for our fishing/camping week, me and my buddy.
I'll go back at it in about two weeks...In the meantime I'll blast that Banco draw... :lol:

winhunter

Lures

True Dennis!

But...

You gotta have a store with a nice selection of lures to put in your tackle box first! Nothing worse than going shopping and all they got is plastic worms...

Andrew

Brad

Can't remember how many times I've seen that driving in Northern Ontario ...

How about 'Fine Dining & Live Bait' ?

Mmmm ... minnows on the menu? Or would that be a side order of juicy dew worms?

Re: Can't remember how many times I've seen that driving in Northern Ontario ...

Brad said:
How about 'Fine Dining & Live Bait' ?

Mmmm ... minnows on the menu? Or would that be a side order of juicy dew worms?
The best Ontario's fine delicasse cuisine still are these sausages vendors.... :liplick:

Sidebar