just won $850!!!

gracie

Hi all

Just new to this site but I had to share my good news I found a new site last night - a friend of mine from the UK mailed me 'bout it - I won $850 !! It seems like a good site but I don't know what the rules are about giving links - let me know 'cause you got to get in on this!

-Gracie:lol:

Beaker

Nice hit Gracie - what lotto?? :agree2:

Don't worry, no need to email/link/promote the site - I know where it is - you've found it :lol:

There are only a few places to find the big winners - this is one of them :agree2:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Hi gracie ... welcome to the bulletin board and congrats on your win.
Re the link ... you could email it to me and I can reply whether it is suitable or not.
If it is an affiliate ad link or a link to "online playing riches" etc. It would be outside the bounds of these forums.
I do appreciate your asking before posting :agree2:

LT

gracie

LT said:
Hi gracie ... welcome to the bulletin board and congrats on your win.
Re the link ... you could email it to me and I can reply whether it is suitable or not.
If it is an affiliate ad link or a link to "online playing riches" etc. It would be outside the bounds of these forums.
I do appreciate your asking before posting :agree2:

LT

it's not an affiliate or anything like that the site address is << url deleted by LT >>

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Administrator
it's not an affiliate or anything like that

gracie ... c'mon ............ :dang:

Here are some cut and pastes from the "it's not an affiliate or anything like that" site that you posted.

<<<begin cut and paste>>> Forget Affiliate Programmes! Become an sleasynumbers.com (url real name changed to protect the guilty) Sub Vendor and earn real Money CLICK HERE!

When you have signed up to become a sleasynumbers.com Sub
Vendor there are five simple steps to securing a new revenue stream
from your site:Step 1 : MarketingTell your customers about your new lottery
betting product by Banner, E-mail, etc.Step 2 : OpportunityFor every customer that plays
sleasynumbers.com as a result of your
promotion you receive a percentage of their
bet. Every bet, every time.Step 3 : No NeedFor customers to visit sleasynumbers.com directly
from your site to ensure you receive your
percentage. Once a player visits
sleasynumbers.com from your site initially they
will be classified as your customer in our
backend and every time they bet you will
collect your percentageStep 4 : Every timeYes, that's right! Every time your customers
play sleasynumbers.com you will collect your
percentage!Step 5 : YesSuccess this will be one programme that will
benefit your site, your customers and your
pocket!Think about this!
By becoming an sleasynumbers.com Sub Vendor your site will
have a new product / service to offer your customers
You will receive a percentage of your customer bets - every bet
not just the first!
A continuous revenue stream for little effort!

To become a Sub Vendor or to request more information please
complete the following: <<<end cut and paste>>>

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck and acts like a duck ... it probably is a duck.
Even if you call it a "Sub Vendor" as opposed to an "affiliate". :smash:

LT

P.S.

and in reading this through again ... I really don't think that any member here wants to
be classified as your customer in our (sleasynumbers.com) backend
.. does not sound like a nice place to be :sick:

Last edited:
Gracie.. :kiss: take that famous quote.....''Read my lips''...Hum... you seem to bring a perfect case of :angel: turning into :devil: so this is what mister Hyde sleezynumbers.com was hiding...no affiliates/sub-vendor please :rolleyes: ...instead another famous quote ''Read my Hints''... :lol:

Maggie

Just wanted to say I had a chance to look at this site this afternoon and it certainly isn't something I would like to have this board "graced " with. It is much too classy for that.

gracie

hi all

really had no intention of offending anyone on this site! I am not a webmaster or anything like it.....however again apologies and I won't go wasting your time again

:bawl:

LT

Administrator
hi gracie

I'm sure that you had know intention to offend and myself or others had no intent to offend you. Bottom line ... everyone just hates those types of web sites. :heul: You did not waste anyones time. You just posted a link to a bad spot. Your membership here and lottery discussion postings are certainly not a waste of time and are very welcomed.
I notice that your location is NY. This board is presently lacking in enough attention to the USA lotteries as has been mentioned by lottopool. If our American friends such as you post some numbers or discussions re the US lotteries with some consistency then I could add a USA section.
Anyhow .. the link didn't fit in but you personally are most welcome here. :agree:

LT

Sidebar