just downloaded a copy of lotto synchronizer!!

peter

luckyhorse said:
will let the program do its thing i will be posting a set of lottosynchronizer numbers for this wednesdays 6/49 !!!!
I'm looking forward to this post and the results Luckyhorse.

well my computer has been running this thing for a full day and it only has 3 of the 10 numbers predicted finished this is ridiculously slow! how can any generator take so long??? oh by the way the 3 given are 18-7-31 BIG DEAL!

although i cant say for sure but unless they figure a way to speed up the prediction process i think this program will be a dud nobody has the patience unless it can guarantee at least 3 everytime minimum!!!

Irvin

Luckyhorse,

What is your PC setup?

ie P4 2.4GhZ 1024MB memory etc.

Does it say you need a lot of memory or is it just processor hungry.

yes my computer is an older pentium 2.33 mhz i wish guru could be here to answer some questions as i have some such as why is the ideal number to sample is 400 if i was to use 400 i would be 3 days waiting for a prediction so i set it at 150 hoping i can get the prediction before cut off time tomorrow night!!!!

peter

luckyhorse said:
although i cant say for sure but unless they figure a way to speed up the prediction process i think this program will be a dud nobody has the patience unless it can guarantee at least 3 everytime minimum!!!
If you could get 3 every time , I definately would play a 5 number combo:agree: :agree2:

the instructions to the whole program are very vague you are completely left in the dark to how the program runs and why??? like what does samples mean anyway???

Irvin

thornc said:
Hehe, people want to use advance mathmatics thinghys and don't even bother to learn the basics about it!!

It's like wanting to drive a F1 car, and not even taking the time to learn how to drive
a mini van!! :dang:

And did yo say a 233MHZ? That's to slow to run any decent number crushing software on it!

Best way to learn how to drive;

Borrow your pappys tank and go to an open field.

Sidebar